1. The KillerFrogs

Purdue Next Season

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by watchfrog, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Again...... we play them NEXT YEAR.

2. We scored 28 on Ohio State, that should tell you something about their defense.

netty2424 and MTfrog5 like this.
  3. How are the restaurants in West Lafayette?

4. Looking forward to some good cajun food.

gohornedfrogs and RollToad like this.
  5. Crappy but Harry’s Chocolate Shop is a super fun dive bar.

6. It that happens, I can promise you that unless bound, gagged and stuffed in the trunk of a car, I W I L L N O T B E T H E R E !!!!!!!
    GO FROGS!
    BEAT ku!
    Spit Blood~~<~<and scheiss baylor & jerry’s world!!

Salfrog likes this.
  7. I’m going to ask where is he going? What big time job is going to open up that he would leave for? I see no tOSU, Michigan, Alabama or LSU type of job opening up that might interest him. He’s in a P5 job that has everything he needs to win and you can see he’s putting out a very respectable product in just two years.

8. I’m not sure Purdue has everything he needs to win. As for vacancies.... what if Petrino gets pushed out at Brohm’s alma mater?

Boomhauer likes this.
  9. Louisville is the ONLY job he will leave for. Most people say that Petrino's buyout is too expensive but you never know.

10. Can we just focus beating Kansas next week?

11. #31 Froginbedford, Oct 21, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    But there would be the hometown advantage for TCU not having to play Purdue on its field as is now scheduled....

Sarcasm meter, y'all....

12. There in 1998...yeah, I know, 20 years...but it was a typical college town then and nothing I found was especially outstanding...but that was the first time I ever ate at a Steak'n'Shake....

13. Agree, LaxFrog....Remember, margins over Kansas have been 20-6 there, 27-17, 34-30 there, 23-17, 24-23 there on last play FG, and 43-0 here....Expect more of the former games and not much of the latter game....

14. The Princess and I are already planning the trip for the Purdue game. I’m thinking we stay a few days in Chicago and drive down for the game

15. yes. They'll have one.

16. Auburn job might be available Florida State, Louisville, Tennesse! Purdue looked great, but they played for the kid dying of cancer.

17. And that matters why?

18. I believe the coach told the team that, if they won, the kid would not die. Fingers crossed that the coach was correct.

20. For when we play Purdue their coach May be gone. Also never underestimate motivation. One year we had LT and we went to San Jose State could have made a run to play in national championship that year! They had a player who had lost a foot and played against us! We lost!