• The KillerFrogs

Purdue highlight video.....

TX_Krötenechse

I’m gonna be thinking about this all day. The Tank pick 6 against Utah stands out, but honestly, the hit and fumble recovery on the kickoff after our first TD was probably my favorite moment of that game.

Mallet’s 4th down stop of Perine.

Abby Faber’s riff ram video.

Kerley or Turp punt return.

4th down stop of Baylor in OT, maybe.

White’s hit against Tech falls in a 15-year gap between my periods of TCU fandom, but otherwise fits all the criteria. 3 is tough.
The Great White Hit was the first home game I ever attended at TCU as a freshman. We had brought some Tech friends to watch with us. They all talked mad [ Finebaum ] before the game and kind of slunk quietly out afterwards.

Dawson’s INT against OU and the whole Utah game are probably my top on-field memories from AGC.

TX_Krötenechse

Also if I’m honest, i didn’t care for the video. Way too many cuts right at the moment of action. Take the TD pass to Hights - slo mo football in the air, light speed through the catch, slow mo in the end zone. You don’t see him make the catch at all. A bunch of the tackles are cut the same way. Very visually disorienting especially with the kind of cuts they used.