• The KillerFrogs

Purdue Game - Who is going?

froghair

Purdue was one of the first TCU football games I attended. I should go...
There is an airport on the Purdue campus, but no commercial flights. It is the 2nd busiest airport in the state.
I was at that game. Still remember Purdue's QB was Mike Phipps and if I'm not mistaken, that was Steve Judy's first game. I was so excited to see a QB who could pass, it didn't bother me so much that we lost

Limey Frog

My boy JP greets y'all. We're driving up to West La. together tomorrow. Making him drink from one of my several TCU coozies. God knows what he'll have me do at his alumni tailgate.

Can't wait.

Attachments

• D362A4B3-B0E0-48FE-AB20-5EC97A6A1032.jpg
    D362A4B3-B0E0-48FE-AB20-5EC97A6A1032.jpg
    900.6 KB · Views: 20

Dkboiler

In +1.

Anyone have tailgate recommendations?
https://purduesports.com/sports/2019/4/9/fb-i-do-not-have-a-parking-pass.aspx

IM lot is the best spot to pay and park without a purchased parking pass. Be cautious if you are setting up an actual tailgate, you get a flat spot. There are sections that have too much of an incline.
If you aren’t tailgating, look for the parking garages. Parking on the streets can be difficult as the parking police are very strict. There are also homes nearby the stadium you can park in yards.
Overall, we have a loyal fan base and we are friendly to visiting teams, contrary to what you have seen from a particular Boiler poster. I am sure we have some d-bags but what school doesn’t.
Hope you enjoy your time and good luck Saturday. Hope both teams come out injury free as I am not sure how many more our team can handle.

At the Omni hotel downtown Indy right now! Just sent my girl out to get us something to drink (soda) stayed up way too late last night. Saw some interesting ladies of the night about 3 AM, yikes!