1. The KillerFrogs

Purdue Game - Who is going?

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Wog68, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Mrs. Wog68 and I will be there. Would love to tailgate with fellow Frogs.

Chico Dusty likes this.
  2. Will be there x 2

Wog68 likes this.
  3. We better scheissing win

Bonner4Prez likes this.
  4. ^^ same as last two posts

5. In the house

Wog68 likes this.
  6. Have tix..But still trying to clear the schedule. 90% in

4 Oaks Frog likes this.
  7. Purdue was one of the first TCU football games I attended. I should go...
    There is an airport on the Purdue campus, but no commercial flights. It is the 2nd busiest airport in the state.

froghair and Wog68 like this.
  8. 2nd is Fort Wayne and 3rd is South Bend, both commercial. Purdue has a flight school.

9. I'll be there with a pal of mine who is a Purdue alumnus. Can't wait; haven't seen my Toads in the flesh since 2016.

10. I'm predicting a low TCU fan turnout. Minnesota game was decent.

11. Mrs Eurofrog will join me to the game. My cousin is a season ticket holder in some great box seats at Purdue so we'll enjoy the game, food, and company.

MCFROG III likes this.
  12. Mike “The Graham Grader” Freeze. Eternally 1-0.

MN Frog likes this.
  13. Just what I read:

Purdue University Airport (IATA: LAF, ICAO: KLAF, FAA LID: LAF) is a public-use airport in Tippecanoe County, Indiana, United States. Owned by Purdue University, the airport is 2 nautical miles (3.7 km; 2.3 mi) southwest of the central business district of Lafayette,[1] in West Lafayette. Because of the heavy traffic generated by Purdue University and its flight programs, Purdue University Airport is one of the busiest airports in Indiana, second only to Indianapolis International Airport.

14. Hoping to be there with at least +2.

15. The Princess and I will be there, God willing

16. My buddy and I will be there, his son's at Purdue my son's at TCU - can't wait - Go Frogs!!

WhiteHispanicFrog likes this.