• The KillerFrogs

Purdue Football Fall Camp Running News

LeagueCityFrog

As this is maybe the most important game to measure where our beloved TCU Horned Frog football team will be able to achieve this season I thought it was important to have a thread dedicated to where Purdue players land on the depth chart and who is injured coming out of their Fall camp.

Here is where the team is now:

Shaky is what I read. Our D Line should be able to completely destroy their O Line and ruin their offensive game plan.

https://www.jconline.com/story/spor...ing-camp-preview-10-players-watch/1863743001/

Wexahu

As this is maybe the most important game to measure where our beloved TCU Horned Frog football team will be able to achieve this season I thought it was important to have a thread dedicated to where Purdue players land on the depth chart and who is injured coming out of their Fall camp.

Shaky is what I read. Our D Line should be able to completely destroy their O Line and ruin their offensive game plan.

https://www.jconline.com/story/spor...ing-camp-preview-10-players-watch/1863743001/

I appreciate your enthusiasm but when you predict before every season that we're going to "completely destroy" and "ruin" other teams and otherwise just completely dominate college football, it kind of gets predictable.

You can't read those two articles and conclude that we're going to completely destroy their OL and ruin their offensive game plan unless you pretty much already know what you're going to say before you even read it.

Froggish

I’ve said it all along...We match up extremely well against Purdue. Even with a suspect QB situation we should be able to handle Purdue easily on both sides of the trenches. I’m shocked any time I see someone pick Purdue to win that one.

4th. down

Thanks League.

This game will tell us what we really have and what we already know, most of it is - defense and offense, save and except the QB position. Everything else is pretty much a known quantity except field goals and kick offs. On the road at night, national tv, sell out crowd, this will show us who to go with in conference at QB. If the defense has to bail us out again from a sloppy, error prone offense, a change will be mandatory.

Froggish

I appreciate your enthusiasm but when you predict before every season that we're going to "completely destroy" and "ruin" other teams and otherwise just completely dominate college football, it kind of gets predictable.

You can't read those two articles and conclude that we're going to completely destroy their OL and ruin their offensive game plan unless you pretty much already know what you're going to say before you even read it.

Wex....Wouldn’t you agree we match up really well..We struggled offensively but were much better running the ball in the last 4 games. In addition Purdue’s strength is throwing the ball and they will be throwing it against our defensive strength with a QB that only took a few snaps last year.

I have no idea if we will be impressive but I think reasonably knowledgeable folks would say we have some clear advantages on both sides of the ball.

LeagueCityFrog

I'm sick of your negative nancy responses all the time. You are now #2, all time, on my Killerfrogs forum to be blocked. Adios.

Wexahu

Wex....Wouldn’t you agree we match up really well..We struggled offensively but were much better running the ball in the last 4 games. In addition Purdue’s strength is throwing the ball and they will be throwing it against our defensive strength with a QB that only took a few snaps last year.

I have no idea if we will be impressive but I think reasonably knowledgeable folks would say we have some clear advantages on both sides of the ball.

Oh sure, there’s matchups that look good to us on paper, their inexperienced interior OL being one of them. I’ve pointed that out before. League City’s over the top superlatives just kind of wear me out, he predicts utter domination before every season. We were 7-6 last season.

I think he was a cheerleader in his former life.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Oh sure, there’s matchups that look good to us on paper, their inexperienced interior OL being one of them. I’ve pointed that out before. League City’s over the top superlatives just kind of wear me out, he predicts utter domination before every season. We were 7-6 last season.

You've noticed his predictions, over time, that much? I couldn't tell you who said what an hour ago...

LVH

Purdue lost more production from last year than any other P5 team in the country. Lost production from a team that lost their last game 63-14.

Moose Stuff

Have you considered ignoring him?

Froggy Style

Wex,

I hate predictable people prone to say predictable or over the top things. Glad you're not like that, especially about slights against anything Big 10. Thanks for being such an adult.

Sincerely,

Froggy Style

Purdue lost more production from last year than any other P5 team in the country. Lost production from a team that lost their last game 63-14.
Well, they did beat Ohio State. I think most Purdue fans are quite concerned about their team's lack of consistency.

Latest posts