1. The KillerFrogs

Purdue Feels Sorry For TCU

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by Hoosierfrog, Sep 8, 2019.

1. All the way at the bottom...

2. Wait until they get a load of Reagor. They thought Nevada was hard.

Hope Gary and company read this to the team. Bulletin board material.

MCFROG III and SnoSki like this.
  3. I read that as he felt sorry for Vandy, not TCU.

Could be wrong and makes a better story if he means TCU.

Showtime Joe 2.0 and ifrog like this.
  4. Hopefully, Purdue enters this game with the mindset that we are simply just another soft touch like Vanderbilt.

Despite the odds Frog likes this.
  5. The back 7 is definitely gonna get work for sure. Not having Lewis and Daniels does sting.......but they’ve not seen close to defensive talent until TCU arrives Saturday.

6. So far Purdue has been one dimensional...without the other team really forcing that to happen. That usually a big positive for a GP defense.

Moore is very quick, but is 5-9. I can't help but think about all the angst here whenever we sign a short receiver. Most teams would readily trade one of their 6-4 receivers for a Moore.

7. Here’s the quote:

“I made some mistakes. I dropped a few balls,” Moore said. “I’ve got to come back in practice and clean that up. I think we have to get better as a team and get ready for TCU.”

TCU will be ready for Rondale Moore. Not that it necessarily matters. Vanderbilt defenders thought they were, too.

“I feel sorry for them,” Brycen Hopkins said (Purdue tight end)

8. Regardless of what Hopkens meant, TCU needs to interpret it as him feeling sorry for TCU.

9. Glad to see it was a player, instead of a fan. We tend to get all upset because the opposing fans think they will easily win. They are fans, what else do you expect? Someone on the team makes for much better bulletin board material.

10. TCU is 0-2 against Purdue

1969 Lost 42-35 (Home)

1970 Lost 15-0 (Away)

Might want to throttle back on the chirping...

11. Exactly. These numbers from a half-century ago don't lie.

tcuwags, TopFrog, netty2424 and 14 others like this.
  12. No [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ], I mean we haven’t even scored against these guys in 50 years.

13. Why bother showing up if TCU football at its peak in the early 70s couldn’t beat them...

Delray Frog likes this.
  14. As for the quote.... probably wasn’t the smartest thing he could have said.

15. If we are comparing this years Frogs to the 1969 & 1970 Frogs, we are in a world of [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ], and I would feel sorry for us...
    GO FROGS!
    BEAT EVERYBODY!
    Spit Blood ~~<~<and scheiss baylor!!

16. I dont think the D is scared

Realtorfrog likes this.
  17. Well, Rondale got 220 yds. so I hope GP puts Gladney on him man to man, every play and we hold him to 100 yds. We win then because they don't have a run game and hopefully we blitz him them to death.

jake102 likes this.
  18. Purdue had a much more talented teams than Fred’s boys and yet struggled. Especially at the Fort. If that game here had lasted another few minutes we might have won and Purdue would have about 10 guys with heat stroke...

19. Gladney will not be on Moore every play (or even most plays). That’s not how Purdue uses him.

jake102 and BigPurple87 like this.