• The KillerFrogs

Purdue 2019 preview on BTN

Froggish

Purdue 2019 Preview on BTN for anyone interested.

Caught a bunch of last years Purdue vs IU game on BTN. They are very creative in their passing game and they have some talented catchers beyond Rondell Moore. Have an excellent pass catching TE and they get him the ball a lot.

They really seem super soft all over the field. Rarely challenge WR on the backend and are easily muscled up front.

Offense looks a little like Okie St. They like 3 WR sets with a TE and single back. Will lineup Moore all over the field and feed him. He isn’t as physical but he every bit as slippery as Reagor.

We look a ton more physical and athletic but anything can happen.

Wexahu

If the better team always won every game I wouldn’t much worry about this one, but it’s not like we haven’t lost some head scratchers before. I expect a good game, it’s not like they are awful. Their D is supposed to be pretty solid.

Froggish

KU finished last in the B12 in 2018 … and they beat us. Kids better pull their heads out for this game and forget reading the print.

We can clearly lose to anyone. KU is proof of that..My point is that IMHO we will be the more talented and capable team when playing Purdue

Froggish

If the better team always won every game I wouldn’t much worry about this one, but it’s not like we haven’t lost some head scratchers before. I expect a good game, it’s not like they are awful. Their D is supposed to be pretty solid.

Stating that we are the more talented and capable team is a point that can stand on its own. I never said we wouldn’t or can’t lose. Only that it’s a game we should win.

I also expect it to be a tough game

Froggish

Do not sleep on Purdue....

I don’t think anyone is sleeping on Purdue. A lot of acknowledge that it will be a grind on the road. The thing is they are essentially a Big12 offense in Big10 country. They have weapons but we match up well. Play up to our potential and we should leave Indiana with a Dub...

Wexahu

I don’t think anyone is sleeping on Purdue. A lot of acknowledge that it will be a grind on the road. The thing is they are essentially a Big12 offense in Big10 country. They have weapons but we match up well. Play up to our potential and we should leave Indiana with a Dub...

According to LeagueCity they are no match for us and we are going to utterly destroy them, so there's that.

MTfrog5

Our DL will be a huge issue for their OL imo. They will have to gameplan for that and get the ball out quick which plays into GP’s defense. If we can play with discipline in the secondary I think we will be just fine