• The KillerFrogs

Profanity Filter PM - Please Ignore

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
There was an accidental mass PM sent out today from Wes as he was trying to communicate the profanity policy to a member. We're sorry for the notification, please ignore the message. Unless you need to have your mouth washed out with soap, then consider yourself wanted ;)

Frog-in-law1995

There was an accidental mass PM sent out today from Wes as he was trying to communicate the profanity policy to a member. We're sorry for the notification, please ignore the message. Unless you need to have your mouth washed out with soap, then consider yourself wanted ;)

What’s the procedure for deleting my response before Wes reads it and bans me for a year?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Thanks. I was trying like hell to figure what the scheiss I posted and [ Finebaum ]. I mean I know I can be a [ "illegitimate Baylor boy" ] at time but I didn’t remember being a [ hundin] to anyone recently. We all get [ the old ricardo ] sure from time to time.

Thankfully I don’t use profanity.

BABYFACE

This just in from Roman Morone:

tumblr_ngvrcrbj801qbhgiho2_500.png