• The KillerFrogs

PressBox DFW: Who wore it best in DFW?

Eight

The player in my avatar wasn't very good:eek:-- but he fooled a lot of people because he looked great in his #23 and his low-cut shoes.

i think a solid case could be made for swink or jerry levias over tex and shawn bradley over kyle rote sr????

now that i think of it, how in the world is he picking elvis wearing #1 over casey printers..........

Last edited:

WhatTheFrog

#8 is a tough call. Aikman was a great NFL quarterback, winning 3 SBs. Davey O'Brien won the Heisman, Aikman won an award named after O'Brien. O'Brien won a college national championship. In the spirit of Sammy Baugh, O'Brien was a QB, DB, and punter. I'm biased, but I vote O'Brien.

Leap Frog

i think a solid case could be made for swink or jerry levias over tex and shawn bradley over kyle rote sr????

now that i think of it, how in the world is he picking elvis wearing #1 over casey printers..........
Glad to hear Kyle Rote hasn't been forgotten-- best all-around athlete I've ever seen, He could have been a pro in 4 sports, yes in football, baseball, basketball and golf. Saw it first hand in baseball and basketball-- also saw him out drive Mickey Mantle at Sunset Golf Course.