• The KillerFrogs

Prediction Thread: Frogs v Ponies

MavAlbert

We'll be fine. Won 33-3 last year @ SMU, return almost everyone from that team and appear so far to be improved in every aspect.

But I'll give them credit for improving as well, and go with a score of 42-17 TCU.

puckster59

Frogs score on first possession, then SMU takes 14-7 lead. Pages 4-10 of game thread are filled with posts demanding Patterson remove himself from calling defenses, Cumbie be fired and Hill be shipped back to College Station.

Final: TCU 49, SMU 24 (with garbage-time TD). Hill 22-34, 275 yards, 2 INT, 2 TDs; Anderson 150 yards, 2 TDs; Sewo 2 TDs; Frogs score on special teams. Last two pages of games threads filled with bitching about Hill's 2 picks.

Horny4TCU

Frogs score on first possession, then SMU takes 14-7 lead. Pages 4-10 of game thread are filled with posts demanding Patterson remove himself from calling defenses, Cumbie be fired and Hill be shipped back to College Station.

Final: TCU 49, SMU 24 (with garbage-time TD). Hill 22-34, 275 yards, 2 INT, 2 TDs; Anderson 150 yards, 2 TDs; Sewo 2 TDs; Frogs score on special teams. Last two pages of games threads filled with bitching about Hill's 2 picks.
I feel like this is pretty accurate.

netty2424

Looking forward to seeing Reagor and Snell show up big this week. Another big day for Anderson as well as the ponies aren't sure how to bring him down.

Morris is scared/smart and unfortunately doesn't punt to Turp one time. Smelly cat.

Sewo gets met head on by a pony LB and Sewo literally trucks him, embarrasses him, and it makes Sportscenter Top 10 plays of the week.

Frogs win 38-24

Horny4TCU

Ded%20concert.jpg

They sure do...
Well that and the NCAA violation reports regarding the basketball team. SMU blows.

Horny4TCU

Can't wait for your comments tomorrow when Hill lights its it up and you still find something to b itch about. TCU wins big.
I really hope you're right.

However, even if you were right, can he do it 2 games in row? I'd rather see him manage the game and save the good game for OSU.

ifrog

I really hope you're right.

However, even if you were right, can he do it 2 games in row? I'd rather see him manage the game and save the good game for OSU.

If he gets into a groove that could help with his confidence against OSU. We shall see, I hope that I am right too.

Horny4TCU

If he gets into a groove that could help with his confidence against OSU. We shall see, I hope that I am right too.
May the receivers actually get into a rhythm and catch the football! I just want the team to treat Smew to another loss in the Iron Skillet and get the reps they need to get ready for Big 12 play.

I'm not super convinced Arkie is any good... So, we will see how good of a test they really were. Having a bye doesn't help us judge Arkie's performance.