• The KillerFrogs

Prediction Thread: Frogs v Ponies

As usual, SMU will descend upon the Carter with their customary 150-200 fans.

Accompanying them will be that annoying band which is little more than a combo.

Gary plays it conservative and close to the vest -- saving any surprises for OSU. Runs and short passes on offense, ferocious base defense with some 3-2-6 as ponies try to catch up. We start to get turnovers. Fans get restless wanting a blow-out. Gary smiles.

TCU 35
SMU 17

FROG PARENTS 1961

Gary plays it conservative and close to the vest -- saving any surprises for OSU. Runs and short passes on offense, ferocious base defense with some 3-2-6 as ponies try to catch up. We start to get turnovers. Fans get restless wanting a blow-out. Gary smiles.

TCU 35
SMU 17

wait. Gary smiles?

TCUdirtbag

What's the attendance prediction for this game?

There are probably about 2500 tickets for sale from TCU and stubhub combined. It's family weekend so it'll be a late arriving and early departing crowd but should be nearly full except the top corner rows in the 200s east and 400s west.

Horny4TCU

Assuming we ground and pound, not allowing Hill to make any turnovers with inaccurate deep balls, picked off by opposing team defenses. Smew throws a few deep balls that allows them to score quick, but we play keep away all night and they can't stop our line and stable of RBs.

TCU 42
Smew 21

We try to open the play book too early. The team is not motivated. Hill throws 3 interceptions trying to make a 35, 45, and 55 yard pass to a receiver in triple coverage each time... There is no ground game, and Smew wants to win.

Smew 45
TCU 35

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Assuming we ground and pound, not allowing Hill to make any turnovers with inaccurate deep balls, picked off by opposing team defenses. Smew throws a few deep balls that allows them to score quick, but we play keep away all night and they can't stop our line and stable of RBs.

TCU 42
Smew 21

We try to open the play book too early. The team is not motivated. Hill throws 3 interceptions trying to make a 35, 45, and 55 yard pass to a receiver in triple coverage each time... There is no ground game, and Smew wants to win.

Smew 45
TCU 35
If SMU score 45 on us, win or lose, the season is most likely over.

Horny4TCU

If SMU score 45 on us, win or lose, the season is most likely over.
I projected at 6-6 season... I have to stick to my guns. I also am doing a best and worst case prediction.

Sorta the pessimist approach... you're either always proven right or pleasantly surprised.

netty2424

Smew 45
TCU 35
giphy.gif

matmoo123

We have our prime 3 running backs all go over 100 yards each, on the way to 500 yards of total offense and 49 points. Defense gets 7 sacks and gives up 10 points. Whatever the TCU record is for sacks in a season, we break it this year.