• The KillerFrogs

Pre-Season hype………….. Reality!

FrogByBirth

Ticket Exchange Pass
So called best DE combination in the country? Bwahahahahahahahaha. Bwahahahahahahahaha [ What the heck? ]?!

Best secondary in the Big 12? Bwahahahahahahahaha [ What the heck? ]?!

Solid athletic Linebackers..? Bwahahahahahahahaha [ What the heck? ]?!

Strong DT’s…….. Bwahahahaha

Mature Experienced 3 year starter at QB……. Bwahahahahahahahaha [ What the heck? ]?!

Team - preseason dark horse for a Big 12 championship………. Bwahahahahahahahaha bwahahahahahahahaha
[ What the heck? ]……are you serious?!

Tcu needs to stop reading all the preseason press reports and take a big bite of prove it.

They aren’t even close to good, let alone a contender !!

How many of these coaches will be back next year?! Unfortunately, all of them

steelfrog

Tier 1
Steel believes the players ARE in fact very good players. Or have the potential to be with decent coaches. The coaches on the other hand, suck. Bad schema, bad game management, very poor motivation of the players.

Consider this example: how many times have you seen Max run into a wall on a called qb run play? And how many times have you seen him gain 20+ on a broken play?

How many times have you seen the D players this year with their hands up in the air like “I don’t know what I’m supposed to be doing”? Or “I thought I was doing the right thing”? That is pisspoor coaching

Big Frog II

Steel believes the players ARE in fact very good players. Or have the potential to be with decent coaches. The coaches on the other hand, suck. Bad schema, bad game management, very poor motivation of the players.

Consider this example: how many times have you seen Max run into a wall on a called qb run play? And how many times have you seen him gain 20+ on a broken play?

How many times have you seen the D players this year with their hands up in the air like “I don’t know what I’m supposed to be doing”? Or “I thought I was doing the right thing”? That is pisspoor coaching
Yes