• The KillerFrogs

Prayers for Wes...

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
"pathology"?
word-to-text ain't perfect

fingers crossed
I was dictating this and sometimes Siri doesn’t understand me.

Yes pathology.

It’s hard to type because I have IVs in one hand and alland
Wes, I’m at a loss to think of anything that can convey how sorry I am that this is happening. Please know we will lift you up in prayer and ask God to grant you and your family peace and strength
Thanks my friend I appreciate that

Obviously I didn’t like to hear what the doctor had to say this morning but it’s notOver until the exam in the tissue samples and that will be probably this time next week before it’s finished in the meantime just don’t keep your fingers crossed for me and send positive vibes my way thank you my friend

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I have met Wes on several bus trips. He is definitely one of the really great Frog fans out there as well as being a good person.

We can count on Wes to Never, Ever Give up. Stay strong and fight 'em on the ice if you have to. Sending some positive mojo your way!

LisaLT

I'm so sorry Wes. One day at a time. Maybe this mass could still be benign. Regardless, I hope the surgery removes all traces of the mass and you will be on your way to a full recovery. I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you all day tomorrow.