• The KillerFrogs

Prayers for Wes...

ShadowFrog

Moderators
If you’re friends with Wes on Facebook get on there & wish him well—he’s stuck in the hospital with ZERO hot nurses runnin’ around (according to the dearth of Hot Nurse Reports).

Last edited by a moderator:

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Update for those of you not on FB...

Yesterday Wes was admitted to the ER thinking he was having either a stroke or a heart attack. After being poked and prodded the doctors arranged to have him moved to Austin for a MRI, and after what was an extremely long night the diagnoses came back: a brain tumor the size of a lemon.

Surgery is scheduled for Friday. Need the #FrogFam to keep Wes in their prayers, and if any hot nurses want to visit he’s currently bored to tears at St David’s.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus

Yesterday Wes was admitted to the ER thinking he was having either a stroke or a heart attack. After being poked and prodded the doctors arranged to have him moved to Austin for a MRI, and after what was an extremely long night the diagnoses came back: a brain tumor the size of a lemon.

Surgery is scheduled for Friday. Need the #FrogFam to keep Wes in their prayers, and if any hot nurses want to visit he’s currently bored to tears at St David’s.
Thanks buddy

I guess that I can take some comfort with the confirmation that I have a brain

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

A good lemon, or a crappy small lemon you’ll find at Walmart? Hoping for the latter.

Opintel

Moderators
Hoping for a smallish, non-cancer lump. Sometimes it just doesn't seem fair.

You are being watched over by an Angel...I have that on good authority.

God bless you, my friend. We are praying for the best solution.

Roy & Pat