• The KillerFrogs

Practice update

FrogLifeYo

Well, yes, and we are loaded at LB and in certain situations why not use him at DE? He may play like a 5th defensive lineman (DE and move Collier inside) on passing downs, rushing 5 instead of 4. He probably has the most defensive knowledge of anyone in the front 6.
I definitely think it reflective of how good we are a LB

Punter1

So the reasoning of putting Ty at DE is that you move LJ down inside and get a better, faster pass rush and it also puts two very good coverage linebackers in AE/MW and JJ in the back.

Moving Ty down makes the pass rush and coverage better...

TooColdU

At least they aren’t doing this anymore....

fmtcrn7.jpg

ticketfrog123

Did I miss a change in the rules that allows posters to trash talk our players?

Big difference between trash talking and wondering what the status is for a player who has been absent for two years.

Gilbert got hurt, wore sweats while on the sideline and seemed to contribute as a player-coach. Everyone thanked him for his contributions and wished him well as a result of injury.

The other players posters may be alluding to seem to be much more odd or complex.

BleedNPurple

When Song is healthy he crushes it. Let s get behind him and pray for a successful healthy season. I have no doubt that the injuries he has dealt with are more frustrating for him than we can ever imagine. The young man has the talent - I for one would love to see him complete a full season! He didn’t come to TCU to spend his time in the medical ward. Give the man a break!