• The KillerFrogs

Potential transfer QB targets

froginmn

only if you are one of the people that thinks he would pass up both professional leagues to stay in college - not sure anyone is seriously discussing that idea anymore
No, I'm just one of the people who thinks the mention of him coming back is the exact reason the discussion in this thread about KM started. You expressed surprise that we were taking about it; that's why.

ShreveFrog

So wonder if Austin Kendall will still transfer. Guess may depend on where Hurts lands. But Kendall is/was reportedly at West Virginia today.

netty2424

The subject was winning games.
Correct, and my post still stands. Cowboys haven’t won much in the last 20 years, yet they’re still the most valuable franchise in the world.

So while publicity won’t win games, it can still result in profits. Which is what it’s really about.

Eight

Correct, and my post still stands. Cowboys haven’t won much in the last 20 years, yet they’re still the most valuable franchise in the world.

So while publicity won’t win games, it can still result in profits. Which is what it’s really about.

that they have the most gullible fan base in all of sports?

Eight

Lol maybe. But the same can probably be said about fans of all other teams not named New England over the last 15 years.

agreed, owning an nfl franchise is basically like owing a mcdonald's.

you are going to make money unless you go out of your way to scheiss it up and even then you will still make money

texans have a freaking waiting list for season tickets and you get the same thought process again and again and again.

froginmn

df0821ef44161173b1f6b2db2a796782.jpg

Fosterpark Squatter

agreed, owning an nfl franchise is basically like owing a mcdonald's.

you are going to make money unless you go out of your way to scheiss it up and even then you will still make money

texans have a freaking waiting list for season tickets and you get the same thought process again and again and again.
Goodell's been trying his hardest.

Fosterpark Squatter

did you see the ratings for this past weekend

funny how when they stop talking about the anthem the country doesn't care about the rest of the stuff
Personally the spread of more exciting offenses (mahomes, etc.) is why I watched more random games this year than any other seaspn. Stuff like that adds value not dumb ideas like obsessing over a team in London.