• The KillerFrogs

Postseason Hoops thread & NCAA Tourney Challenge

TooColdU

We are the Washington Generals

TCUWIN

Done! This team is way overrated and out coached. Been saying that all year but people want to call me names. Well, ASU is about to beat us like Georgia did us in football. Only difference was Georgia was unbeatable.

Eight

Done! This team is way overrated and out coached. Been saying that all year but people want to call me names. Well, ASU is about to beat us like Georgia did us in football. Only difference was Georgia was unbeatable.

i am confused, if georgia was unbeatable does that make the lose lesser or still as bad?

Frogco2015

I kept saying every week: why are we still in the top 25? We aren’t even a top 50 team. You’re right, this team was extremely overrated. I’m not for firing Dixon just for the sake of firing someone but if we can find someone better it should be considered. 7 years and nothing to show for it.

Froggy Style

I kept saying every week: why are we still in the top 25? We aren’t even a top 50 team. You’re right, this team was extremely overrated. I’m not for firing Dixon just for the sake of firing someone but if we can find someone better it should be considered. 7 years and nothing to show for it.
Dumb. Look up the last time TCU went to back to back tournaments...in the best league no less.

Last edited: