• The KillerFrogs

Postseason Hoops thread & NCAA Tourney Challenge

Froggy Style

Pretty obvious who the network (and the refs) wanted to see play next. That said.... Make your f'n FT's!
I think some of the guys were freak athletes, but available because they couldn't shoot all that great. Jaime really put together a great team for a two year run. Look forward to what he does next.

Peavy got a lot better at FT's this year, and felt EL did too. It made the year more enjoyable.

hometown frog

Make free throws down the stretch and stop calling the ‘throw it to Chuck and let him shoot up another brick’ play when we needed points. Baugh?! Miles?! bring in Wells and let him shoot. Chuck was a cold 1-9 from outside tonight and that was the option we kept going with?!?

great season. The issues w Eddie late in the season and his ultimate departure cost this team an opportunity to go deep. Bummer cause I would love to see them play another week. Oh well

LisaLT

Such a huge bummer. Can’t make the FFs when needed and forget about 3 point shooting. They should have have let Miles take over like Kobe did with the Lakers.

I’m sorry this team couldn’t beat Gonzaga. Seemed like they had a shot, but it was frittered away.

Sad The Office GIF