1. The KillerFrogs

Post the most random interesting fact that you know...

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by tcudoc, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Congratulations. Happy you’ve found a faith that works for you. However, this thread is not for religion. Kindly move this post to a more suitable thread, please.

tcudoc and ftwfrog like this.
  2. Random fact? I can name the seven dirty words as identified by the FCC:

Edit, [ mother farger ], [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ], [ $%^& ], [ the old ricardo ], scheiss and [ muschi ].

EDIT: Wow, and only one of them is allowed without Filter on KFC

3. (In Chevy Chase's voice...) I was told there would be no math.

Salfrog likes this.
  4. #44 toadallytexan, Aug 3, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    In 1936, Sally Rand gave a pep talk to the TCU team.

She must have been a big fan.

Frog-O-Rama, Salfrog and FrogAbroad like this.
  5. German chocolate cake is not from Germany. In fact it has nothing to do with the country. Samuel German, an American baker, created the recipe that now bears his surname.

Salfrog, tcudoc and Frog-in-law1995 like this.
  6. I'm a little rusty, but I'm pretty sure you divided by zero somewhere in there.

Eight likes this.
  7. At the battle of The Wilderness ( 5-6 May 1864), CSA General James Longstreet was wounded by soldiers of his own side. This was nearly one year after General Stonewall Jackson at Chancellorsville on 4 May 1863, sufferedthe same fate, and scarcely over a mile from where Jackson received his fatal wound.

tcudoc likes this.
  8. Not a single person was ever burned at the stake in Salem, Massachusetts. 20 were executed, but none by that method.

FrogAbroad likes this.
  9. Who was the only batter to be the 3000th strikeout victim to 2 different pitchers?

10. I used to know this. It was Ryan and Gibson, but can’t remember the batter’s name.

11. You are correct in who the pitchers were.
    [​IMG]

Frog-in-law1995 likes this.
  12. The San Jacinto Monument in La Porte is the tallest stone column memorial structure in the world, measuring 15 feet taller than the Washington Monument.

Salfrog and tcudoc like this.
  13. What four ABA teams made the jump to the NBA?

New York Nets
    Denver Nuggets
    Indiana Pacers
    San Antonio Spurs

14. [​IMG]

15. Down to 1. Thanks, 2020.

16. Why don't we build cool [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] like this anymore?

17. Someone, somewhere will be offended by it and protest its construction.

Mean Purple and Sweat Equity like this.