• The KillerFrogs

Post-game Interview

Song is only good from 40 yards. What in the world is going on here fellas?

Asked about Max playing the entire game...did that signal he had earned the starting job. Gary replied "that was Sonny. That's what he wanted. That's why he's in there answering questions to the media."

He backed up the bus and said something else about SC but I don't recall. He not happy.

Bruce Berry

Song is only good from 40 yards. What in the world is going on here fellas?

Asked about Max playing the entire game...did that signal he had earned the starting job. Gary replied "that was Sonny. That's what he wanted. That's why he's in there answering questions to the media."

He backed up the bus and said something else about SC but I don't recall. He not happy.

Good we all agree. He is over his head in that role.

Pharm Frog

Um....if Cumbie did answer questions for the media, I'd really like to know what was asked and what the responses were. Or....was CGP just being CGP when (if) he said that.

Moose Stuff

The “they had our signals” nonsense is just cringeworthy.

It’s the absolute worst. Dad beat me over the head as I was growing up with “don’t make excuses”...... that’s an excuse and not a good one . Especially from someone as successful as GP is. I mean if we’re being honest he should be embarrassed to admit that. It’s less of an excuse and more of an indictment of his coaching.

Last edited:

Mean Purple

It’s the absolute worst. Dad beat me over the head as I was growing up with “don’t make excuses”...... that an excuse and not a good one . Especially from someone as successful as GP is. I mean if we’re being honest he should be embarrassed to admit that. It’s less of an excuse and more of an indictment of his coaching.
Well, we'll see how bad it was if next week it becomes the new sports media joke and replaces a/c in Austin.

ftwfrog

Um....if Cumbie did answer questions for the media, I'd really like to know what was asked and what the responses were. Or....was CGP just being CGP when (if) he said that.
Question:
Did Fuente answer questions after the Rose Bowl?
Brilliantly called football game.

But today, we lose to a lesser team with questionable head coaching decisions, yet our OC is thrown to the media?

Class.