• The KillerFrogs

Post-Game information

Eight

while we are asking bizarre, baseless questions does anyone know if there is a rule that prevents tcu from using more than one receiver over 6' on the same play?

what about any limitation of the combined weight of the two receivers involved in a quick screen exceeding 300 lbs.?

frogs9497

Yep yep.

Altho, I question why we are in a position where we don't have any clue what identity we have. And to be honest, we have two experienced, older strong RBs who rarely fumble.... seems like the game plan should be obvious. If I were game planning with this team, it would be run heavy with Anderson and Sewo rotating and Demercado providing an occasional relief. You may average 3 yards/carry in the first half, but by 4th quarter you could wear down the defense and hopefully not have any turnovers. Add in a few Turpin wrinkles, and hit Reagor on play action and other spots.

4th. down

Some of you on here are hopeless and I get that. I am not, nor have I been, bashing Cumbie. I think he is a good QB coach and have stated it many times.

Eight

Some of you on here are hopeless and I get that. I am not, nor have I been, bashing Cumbie. I think he is a good QB coach and have stated it many times.

you ask why tcu is having problems blocking in the big 12 after it is known the frogs lost 4 multi-year starters to the nfl and it has been mentioned multiple times that the 2014-15 recruiting classes for offensive line were washouts out side of cordel and austin and we are hopeless?

511 yards against Ohio State, and then two pretty good defenses, where we did slightly better against them points and yardage-wise, despite more turnovers, than we did in 2017 with a 5th year senior QB and 4 senior OLs.

Maybe chill a bit.

I might say that the OSU game is the only time our offense has been above average. No offense Southern. The other three games the offense has been less than stellar against opposition not as good. Maybe you don’t think there’s a problem but I can tell you there are many wondering what Cumbie is doing. The poster you quoted just gave his opinion and you all but call him an idiot. Differing opinions is not a bad thing.

CountryFrog

I might say that the OSU game is the only time our offense has been above average. No offense Southern. The other three games the offense has been less than stellar against opposition not as good. Maybe you don’t think there’s a problem but I can tell you there are many wondering what Cumbie is doing. The poster you quoted just gave his opinion and you all but call him an idiot. Differing opinions is not a bad thing.
I don't think he came anywhere near calling anyone an idiot in the post you quoted. Not sure if there was a different post you were referring to.

Frog-in-law1995

The poster I quoted was all but calling for Cumbie’s job because we had less than stellar performances with a new QB and O-line against two of the better defenses we’ll see this season. If you think my post was an over-the-top response to that, then an Internet message board isn’t the place for you.

Volare

Does anyone believe GP that SR “hasn’t had an MRI or anything” yet?

He said this today on the Big 12 conference call.

Paint It Purple

I’m amazed how many people around me there are that sit there for 3+ hours and never make a sound. I was with a handful of showgirl dads, none of whom went to TCU or even live in Texas and they were far louder than the longtime season ticket holders around us.
That is the same “be seen” and “not heard” crowd that has populated many AGCS seats for decades. It is simply considered gauche in their circle to make such a spectacle of themselves. Not gonna change I’m afraid. We do appreciate their money. Or, so they convince themselves.