• The KillerFrogs

Possibly The Most Positive Thing About TCU Ever On An ESPN Platform

HFrog1999

Sebastian S

He’s taken over at the right time when we still have talent on the roster and still able to recruit well.

Any later and it maybe tough.

With him being more laid back and progressive, he can only improve recruiting

JogginFrog

Very rarely, a story will make me take note of the author and say, "I'll watch for that name and click through, because I know it'll be time well spent." Dave Wilson was just added to that short list. Well researched and well written piece.

Insight for me was that he's really smart--about stuff other than football--and that explains a bit about the draw to Berkeley. Texas guy in NorCal never made sense. But smart guy wanting to work with smart players/coaches/administrators--in an area where you can make great use of a boat--easier to understand now than 20 minutes ago.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
Very rarely, a story will make me take note of the author and say, "I'll watch for that name and click through, because I know it'll be time well spent." Dave Wilson was just added to that short list. Well researched and well written piece.

Insight for me was that he's really smart--about stuff other than football--and that explains a bit about the draw to Berkeley. Texas guy in NorCal never made sense. But smart guy wanting to work with smart players/coaches/administrators--in an area where you can make great use of a boat--easier to understand now than 20 minutes ago.

Dave Wilson is the Anti-Muck.

Toad Jones

Pretty good article. Think Sonny is the guy to take TCU to new heights. Different philosophy and different way in handling things but it sure looks like the results over the long haul will be very positive and very fruitful.
Sure agree with this. We forget though to thank our AD for this hiring!!