• The KillerFrogs

Pony Up Fort Worth Billboards

steelfrog

Tier 1
They just had a long segment on the ticket about how ridiculous Gary’s press conference was and then also yesterday apparently or today SMU people bought two billboards that are somewhere around I-30 and University exit it says pony up Fort Worth and have the flag planter player in the middle of a group of three players

Has anybody seen this?

Last edited:

PO Frog

They just had a long segment on the ticket about how ridiculous scary press conference was and then also yesterday apparently or today SMU people bought two billboards that are somewhere around I-30 and University exit it says pony up Fort Worth and have the flag planter player in the middle of a group of three players

Has anybody seen this?
Only anyone that’s visited the board today, two posts below and several hours prior to you posting.

Eight

They just had a long segment on the ticket about how ridiculous scary press conference was and then also yesterday apparently or today SMU people bought two billboards that are somewhere around I-30 and University exit it says pony up Fort Worth and have the flag planter player in the middle of a group of three players

Has anybody seen this?

thank you for confirming that you only give a [ Finebaum ] about what you want to post on this board and completely disregard the concept someone else could have possibly started an earlier thread

Where the hell is it!?
giphy.gif

Rabidfrog

HAVE AN IDEA FOR A TCU BILLBOARD IN DALLAS, S. ON CENTRAL AT MOCKINGBIRD OR UNIVERSITY EXIT: "For Big 12 football turn west, 30 miles, with an arrow pointing to the right." pics of Duggan and Evans, etc.

Pharm Frog

HAVE AN IDEA FOR A TCU BILLBOARD IN DALLAS, S. ON CENTRAL AT MOCKINGBIRD OR UNIVERSITY EXIT: "For Big 12 football turn west, 30 miles, with an arrow pointing to the right." pics of Duggan and Evans, etc.

My idea for a billboard in Dallas is the same as my idea for billboards in California, Oregon, NY, and NJ. Says:

“Shelter in Place. Stay Right Where You Are.”

ECM

TCU football should definitely buy a billboard on 75 by SMU right now. Hell, I’ll chip in

Frogs1983

TCU football should definitely buy a billboard on 75 by SMU right now. Hell, I’ll chip in
At 2-2, and mired in mediocrity for recent seasons, ( while SMEW is 5-0 and Azz kicked Frogs ), what would the TCU Billboard possibly say?