• The KillerFrogs

Ponies are coming

steelfrog

Tier 1
C0ould the Polnies perhaps be persuaded to bring over some of their hot women? Like, people get on twitter and challenge their hotness to a hotness-off with TCU women? Or someting?

ECM

C0ould the Polnies perhaps be persuaded to bring over some of their hot women? Like, people get on twitter and challenge their hotness to a hotness-off with TCU women? Or someting?
Good luck getting those divas over to Fort Worth for an 11 a.m. football game.

YA

Good luck getting those divas over to Fort Worth for an 11 a.m. football game.
Just post a pic like the Nirvana album cover of a $100 bill on a hook and some blow on another hook--those smu ladies will be coming over in droves guaranteed

Last edited:
From Iowa State journalist, Chris Williams—
SMU at TCU (-9.5) — This is always one of my favorite non-con games to watch. I have friends in Dallas who boast about these schools’ hatred for one another. I wish they’d always play this bout on Friday night. TCU 42, SMU 35.

I came back to edit the above quote with bold highlight because some commenters cannot help but focus on the extraneous.

Last edited:

Eight

From Iowa State journalist, Chris Williams—
SMU at TCU (-9.5) — This is always one of my favorite non-con games to watch. I have friends in Dallas who boast about these schools’ hatred for one another. I wish they’d always play this bout on Friday night. TCU 42, SMU 35.

barry, tell your friend to scheiss off with his friday night wish

Spike

We wanted the smoke.

No trick plays, no gadgets, just lined it up and kicked some ass. For the record I did not like the flag planting at the end; not respectful of the opponent and I hope Sonny cleans that up. That was low rent.

Please beat the brakes off of Texas next week. We will see you at Ford Stadium in 2022.

You kicked our butts. Good luck the rest of the season.

netty2424

We wanted the smoke.

No trick plays, no gadgets, just lined it up and kicked some ass. For the record I did not like the flag planting at the end; not respectful of the opponent and I hope Sonny cleans that up. That was low rent.

Please beat the brakes off of Texas next week. We will see you at Ford Stadium in 2022.
Sometimes when you have trash in your house, you take it out.

Wonder if Dykes will clean his house?

Or if he’ll discipline the player who hit Kill with a helmet.

Quality stuff. Should be proud.