• The KillerFrogs

Ponies are coming

Eight

Far from it, my amphibian friend. SMU is located in University Park, a wealthy enclave of Dallas and one of the most exclusive zip codes in the country.

first, either a nice subtle troll attempt or you a scientific moron

second, i call your most exclusive zip code [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] because it is the one address of one steelfrog and trust me, one can't live in the other

ECM

first, either a nice subtle troll attempt or you a scientific moron

second, i call your most exclusive zip code [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] because it is the one address of one steelfrog and trust me, one can't live in the other
steelfrog is the poster on this board I respect the most. Makes sense he’s a UP resident.

FrogCoach84

This little tool played and lived in FW (Richland).....so I think he just got played by himself here.
I’m sure somewhere in his Twitter history is his announcement that he’s “slept on” from high school.

This is a player that TCU didn’t want. And he is clearly still not over it.

Careful giving bulletin board material and motivating a team that doesn’t think twice about you or your school. SMU’s advantage is it’s their super bowl and TCU doesn’t really give a crap about them. So keep yapping lil brother but don’t be surprised when big bro smacks you in the mouth.

ECM

I’m sure somewhere in his Twitter history is his announcement that he’s “slept on” from high school.

This is a player that TCU didn’t want. And he is clearly still not over it.

Careful giving bulletin board material and motivating a team that doesn’t think twice about you or your school. SMU’s advantage is it’s their super bowl and TCU doesn’t really give a crap about them. So keep yapping lil brother but don’t be surprised when big bro smacks you in the mouth.
I didn’t love Rashee saying that today, but if TCU could go back in time they would've absolutely recruited him; Patterson said as much today.

SwissArmyFrog

The original concept for "Riverdance".

tldr-didnt.gif

TCUownstheBig12

I think Barry Lewis is really an SMU plant to help solidify their educational superiority claims.

But seriously, make his “articles” go away…please. It’s embarrassing.

CryptoMiner

Far from it, my amphibian friend. SMU is located in University Park, a wealthy enclave of Dallas and one of the most exclusive zip codes in the country.

UP is most definitely a nice area but think your “one of the most exclusive zip codes in America” comment a tad bit of an over-statement. May be wrong but would be surprised if it was top 50 in either home value or income.

ECM

UP is most definitely a nice area but think your “one of the most exclusive zip codes in America” comment a tad bit of an over-statement. May be wrong but would be surprised if it was top 50 in either home value or income.
Yes, I was trolling. But don’t get confused, steelfrog lives in the lap of luxury.