1. The KillerFrogs

Poll: TCU Football Season Ticket Renewals

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by tcumaniac, May 21, 2020.

?

Will you be renewing your season tickets for the 2020 season?

1. Yes, but only some of them.

11 vote(s)
    8.7%
  2. Yes, all of them.

90 vote(s)
    71.4%
  3. No, but reason is completely unrelated to Covid-19.

18 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. No, and my reason is Covid-19 related.

7 vote(s)
    5.6%
  1. With the new renewal deadline just over a week away, I was curious what the pulse of the Frog fan base was in regards to whether the Covid-19 outbreak has affected your decision to renew your season tickets for football.

Most people I know and have spoken with intend to renew their tickets as usual, knowing that if the season is cancelled, they'll have the option to be refunded their money. Was wondering if that's the majority sentiment, or if people have started to rethink whether or not they want to continue having season tickets.

(Poll is anonymous)

2. I will be renewing all of them begrudgingly.

FrogFan96 and tcumaniac like this.
  3. I actually renewed mine about a week before the siht hit the fan. But I don't regret the renewal.

4. After missing 35 years while living in MN, I'll happily renew if there is any chance to see them in action again.

5. I already renewed, but would anyway.

Horned Toad, Big Frog II and stbrab like this.
  6. I renewed already.

Horned Toad and stbrab like this.
  7. Renewed about a week before lockdowns began

8. Anyone know if there will still be a window to change/move seats

9. Yes, I renewed them but only so I don't go to the back of the line when seasons resume. In the long term, even if I have to eat the entire season (which would STIIIIIIIIINK) it's worth it to keep my seats.

ATC Frog, jugbandxmas and frogs9497 like this.
  10. My expectation is late June or early July. No way there's not the usual upgrade option.

Horned Toad likes this.
  11. I renewed in January.

12. Renewed going from 8 to 4.

13. I already renewed and if given the choice I would like a total refund even if they allow "some" fans into the stadium.

14. Also renewed prior to the original renewal date. Received refund for unused baseball tickets and parking so would expect to have that option again.

15. Ditto.

16. According to Tony, there will be an upgrade process again this year. I plan on renewing my tickets next week.

jake102 likes this.
  17. I was told by the ticket office that the upgrade would be in June.

jake102 likes this.
  18. I think TCU Athletics has a pretty strong, committed fanbase when it comes to money and will be minimally affected by this Chinese Virus. Let's just book Bama for week 1 and get that extra $5 million and ESPN GameDay and a game we don't have to get on a plane and go to California.

tcumaniac likes this.
  19. you must still be thawing out.

20. But I want to go to Napa and a TCU game.

YA and steelfrog like this.