• The KillerFrogs

Poll - Mac or no more Mac?

Should Killerfrogs continue posting articles written by Big Steaming Pile (directly providing him w/clicks)?

• Total voters

Uncle_Frog

Why do we promote Muck’s articles but not Gil’s? If we are going to post “hot takes” by a writer with a clear agenda, why not post the good stuff too?

To my knowledge, Gil has to come here and post himself which seems weird since many posters are talking about how Top compiles all TCU info. Are we “censoring” Gil?

Eight

Probably the psych classes I took that gave me the magical power to interpret two different forms of "scheiss," a "Freaking," and a "Holy [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]," all within one message as a subtle implication of emotion.

never took psych classes, when you consider the pioneers of the field are as scheissed up as their subject didn't have much interest

Eight

Almost 70% now of people on this board who would rather NOT see Mac's spam articles.[/B] The remaining small rabble of opposition appears to be of a handful of supporters, some contrarians and a few folks who somehow have tried to pretend this is a free speech issue. This means the true numbers of folks who really want to read Mac's content is something like maybe 10%. When his articles are removed from the Scott Nix Fan Forum, that 10% will be happy to know they can still read his content to their heart's content over at the Startlegram.

so this board is comprised of less than 130 posters?

Eight

Why do we promote Muck’s articles but not Gil’s? If we are going to post “hot takes” by a writer with a clear agenda, why not post the good stuff too?

To my knowledge, Gil has to come here and post himself which seems weird since many posters are talking about how Top compiles all TCU info. Are we “censoring” Gil?

shouldn't that be a question directed to topfrog and/or management?

froginmn

Maybe this would be a better solution to the problem than banning articles by someone... I can agree that censorship is a slippery slope.

Could the poster of the article put "MAC-Article Title" in the Post Title? And for those on here who want to protest his writing, can save themselves the click.
I previously suggested this and was told by Top that it was too much overhead.

Apparently typing MAC: is more work than typing FWST:.

PurplFrawg

Administrator

Most of Gil's material is subscription based. He generously posts some of his material here at no charge...but he's the one who decides what to post. Therefore, he posts the material, and not Top.

Billy Clyde

Likely 25 posters with different names. Muck is likely one of the 25. Coach Patterson is another. After you factor out Wes, Ryann, and Sean, there are about twenty left. Maniac is real because he’s been in ESPN 50 times. I know that I’m also real, so who are the other 18?

I am.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Likely 25 posters with different names. Muck is likely one of the 25. Coach Patterson is another. After you factor out Wes, Ryann, and Sean, there are about twenty left. Maniac is real because he’s been in ESPN 50 times. I know that I’m also real, so who are the other 18?
Why do I get a mental picture of Kurt Russel saying, "I know I'm real..."

froginmn

I think I'm one of those you already mentioned.

froginmn

If Stupid even thinks this "debate" is dumb, that is some indication of just how stupid it is.

It's too bad the Horned Frog Nation here on kfc needs to only be exposed to opinions that they like and don't upset them too much...
So, bring back Roddog?

Chongo94

source.gif

Well damnit, made me want to go watch the clip again. Spoilers for those that haven’t seen it but seriously, if you haven’t seen this, what went wrong in your life??