• The KillerFrogs

Poll: Jalen Reagor's Draft Position

What Round and Pick (if any) will be used to take Montae Reagor in this year's NFL Draft?

• Total voters

Eight

Good thing for EVERY CFB player who shows out at the combine but didn't understand the game in college. Some GMs draft on "potential" based on what they can measure with a stopwatch. Those picks seem to have an extraordinarily high rate of fail.

yet somehow every year we see a number of kids who are/were highly regarded never pan out and the overlooked and undervalued hit big

the ability to identify traits and understand how they fit into a given system is critical

Bob Sugar

source.gif

cheese83

I just don't understand the hate some people have for Reagor. Imagine where we would have been without him the last few seasons. It sucks how it ended with him getting frustrated and venting on social media but why can't fans hope he gets drafted high and has success in the league? Not his fault that Cumbie and Patterson completely mismanaged our QB recruiting/development over the last 4 years.

Horned Toad

I just don't understand the hate some people have for Reagor. Imagine where we would have been without him the last few seasons. It sucks how it ended with him getting frustrated and venting on social media but why can't fans hope he gets drafted high and has success in the league? Not his fault that Cumbie and Patterson completely mismanaged our QB recruiting/development over the last 4 years.
I agree with Cheese. I don’t get how some of these guys dump all over a Frog. I don’t blame Jalen a bit for getting frustrated last year, I wish he had a better finish but he’s still a Frog and I will root for him wherever he goes. I just don’t get some of dipshits on here sometimes.

TRF51

Thank You! He is probably the reason the majority of the coaches on offense still have a job. Take him off last year's team and this year's team and we win significantly less.

Eight

I agree with Cheese. I don’t get how some of these guys dump all over a Frog. I don’t blame Jalen a bit for getting frustrated last year, I wish he had a better finish but he’s still a Frog and I will root for him wherever he goes. I just don’t get some of dipshits on here sometimes.

two thoughts, first this is the internet where feelings of frustration get multiplied and vilifying is the norm.

second, easier to transfer the frustrations of the frogs past two seasons and offensive issues on someone who chose to leave the program and didn't have the career some had hoped versus directing those feelings to those who remain and aren't going anywhere

flyfishingfrog

Thank You! He is probably the reason the majority of the coaches on offense still have a job. Take him off last year's team and this year's team and we win significantly less.
geez - ok, so Cheese and HornedToad an example of why some of the overtop posts get less than the yee-haw response you expect

Billy Clyde

I just don't understand the hate some people have for Reagor.

I don't understand why an honest assessment of a player's strengths and weaknesses qualifies as "HATE."

I posted the poll in the first place because there was such a divergence of opinions about JR's draft analysis. There have been some good points made on BOTH sides of the argument. Where on here, or any of the other threads have you seen actual "HATE," for Reagor?

As for me the only thing I hate is how badly overused, that word.