• The KillerFrogs

POLL: If TCU had a special teams coach?

If TCU had a special teams coach would the Frog be?

• Executing the fake

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Or stopping the fake

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters

Big Frog II

I don't think people realize how important Special Teams are. In the new world of college football where so many games are decided by a touchdown or less, they matter. Off the top of my head I can think of many games that they cost us. The Fiesta Bowl, the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl, the Liberty Bowl, and nearly cost us the Rose Bowl. There is no telling how many games they have cost us in the regular season. Certainly Kansas State and maybe Baylor this year alone. We can do better.

PurpleBlood87

I don't think people realize how important Special Teams are. In the new world of college football where so many games are decided by a touchdown or less, they matter. Off the top of my head I can think of many games that they cost us. The Fiesta Bowl, the Buffalo Wild Wings Bowl, the Liberty Bowl, and nearly cost us the Rose Bowl. There is no telling how many games they have cost us in the regular season. Certainly Kansas State and maybe Baylor this year alone. We can do better.

I'd be happy to start with just getting consistent punting.

FrogCop19

Hell, a good special teams almost cost baylor their kicker against Sparty...