• The KillerFrogs

POLL: Do you want TCU to play Bama in season opener?

Do you want TCU to play Bama in season opener?

• Yes

Votes: 156 84.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 11.9%
  • Unsure

Votes: 7 3.8%

• Total voters

Spike

Tcu can’t beat a G5 lower division school (schmoo). Tcu then loses by 25 pts to Iowa State !! Let that sink in !!

And.......it should have been a 32 pt loss but ISU had mercy on the poor Frogiies and knelt down at end of game so hapless Froglets wouldn’t get feelings hurt by getting beat by 32 pts. So ISU knelt down at end of game so frogs would not get azzzzwhipped as bad.

Now according to some world class Alice-In-Wonderland foolish daydreamers - Tcu is now ready to take on the probable National Championship team and that team has the best Coach in the history of college football. !! This is just world class idiocy.

And Tcu is going to “do well” in this game according to theses clowns on this board - with the following personnel -

A new OLine that in paper looks to be very weak with numerous young players probably being forced into starting spots due to lack of upperclassman competence

DEs who were the worst in the League last season

A 192 lb starting LB (Winters) - seriously is this some kind of a joke ? A 190 pound LB in P5 football and Tcu “will do well” against a powerhouse SEC team ? This is just embarrassing !!

WRs who can’t catch

QB who had the worst passing rating in the League.

2 freshman RBs who have never started before in a college game

BUT YUP TCU WILL BE VERY COMPETETIVE AND MIGHT WIN VS THE BEST SEC TEAM IN THE COUNTRY !! You bet ! Bring it on !! We are ready ! Our offense will score !! Our weak OLine will tear their #1 in the nation defense to shreds ! Our 190 pound LB will stuff that National Championship SEC team ! Bring it on baby we are ready !!

Can't help but remember how hideous we were in 2004. I pretty much wanted to fire everyone. Then they come out and beat OU in Norman. Guys I'd never heard of (Chase Ortiz, that skinny WR) were making big plays.

Brog

Just curious. Who the hell are the 7 "unsure" responders in this poll? Hard to find anyone unsure about anything here in my favorite forum.