• The KillerFrogs

POLL: After the loss of Schloss, who's next?

Poll: TCU's Next Baseball Coach

• Kirk Saarloos

Votes: 125 73.1%
  • Bill Mosiello

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Todd Whitting

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Dan Heefner

Votes: 32 18.7%
  • Cliff Godwin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 12 7.0%

• Total voters

Diehard

Has it occurred to you that perhaps Schloss had no intention of staying? That a "lifetime" contract, or unnamed nebulous "improvements" was nothing more than a bargaining chip for him to use against A&M?

Perhaps Donati isn't the credulous sucker you portray him as. He values truth, and forthrightness. Schloss lied to him, and worse, he lied to his players. Given those last two points, especially the final one, why would you extend Schloss the benefit of any doubt?

Agree 110%. An we wonder why the team seemed less than enthusiastic?

flyfishingfrog

How long was the For Sale sign in his front yard across the street from the stadium?
not sure there ever was one....but they players actually knew he was planning on moving to Eagle Mountain.

He told them all when he sold his original lake house on the Azle side to buy one closer to TCU so he could commute.

netty2424

Gary is retiring in a few years and not going anywhere - Kelsey would kill him at this point.

And Schloss put an offer in on a lake house at Eagle Mountain less than two weeks ago - sounds exactly like a guy that was gone long ago....

If we had done the same "national search" for AD when CDC left - ADJD would not be the one doing a search right now...
You don't buy a lake house in your own back yard so I am not sure that is an indicator of anything at all.

Did Kelsey tell you that over dinner at GP's house?

Yeah...that didn’t take long to figure out from the context clues provided but can you really say UVA had a “great year”??? I mean you get to eliminate Heefner, Pierce, Tadlock, Maneiri, Van Horn, Lemonis, Jarrett, Mohl, Vitello, Mohl, Corbin, and Godwin before you even have to think.

This leaves Avent (not splashy at all), O’Connor, Johnson, and Bianco. Johnson was expected to get to the SuperRegional and that wouldn’t be splashy anyway.

Just curious... why did you eliminate Pierce?

Also, as has been reported elsewhere, it appears the Saarloos route has soured and doesn't appear as likely anymore. Not sure he is totally off the list, but it appears all sides may be looking for a fresh start.

flyfishingfrog

You don't buy a lake house in your own back yard so I am not sure that is an indicator of anything at all.

Did Kelsey tell you that over dinner at GP's house?
Really? I guess I have been doing it wrong for two decades.....

he has owned one for years - he just sold it recently because it was on the wrong side of the lake and takes 30 mins too long to get there with traffic each direction.

And he was buying a new one to be his main home because he was spending most of his time up there.

and 90% of the people that own a home at EM are FtW residents - its not exactly PK where it attracts people from long distance but it takes 20 mins to get to our house - so we actually use it.

Maybe one day you could join the big group of Frogs that have houses up there.....but doubt it.

TCURiggs

We’re about to find out if ADJD can earn his pay.

If Donati darns this up and doesn't keep Kirk because he's trying too long to woo Heefner to no avail...

tenor.gif

netty2424

he has owned one for years - he just sold it recently because it was on the wrong side of the lake and takes 30 mins too long to get there with traffic each direction.

And he was buying a new one to be his main home because he was spending most of his time up there.

and 90% of the people that own a home at EM are FtW residents - its not exactly PK where it attracts people from long distance but it takes 20 mins to get to our house - so we actually use it.

Maybe one day you could join the big group of Frogs that have houses up there.....but doubt it.
If you are part of that crew, you couldn't pay me to live there! In the meantime, I'll enjoy my farm!

Moose Stuff

Last comment is total horse [ Finebaum ]. Be better.