• The KillerFrogs

Please hire Sonny Dykes

Sangria Wine

Boy is this process going great so far. If Dykes is the guy you’re gonna have a hard time selling it as a great hire especially after today. They’d have been better hiring him a week or so ago and letting him leave and THEN have SMU get hammered by Cincinnati with him having left already. The thud from hiring him fresh off that mud packing is too much to bear. Now what? Seems the process is potentially off the rails now. JD and VB really need to pull a rabbit outta their hat now. Pissing on our boots and telling us it’s raining seems just a likely…

kaiser soze

it's fine. it's a top 20 job.
This Is Fine GIF

SuperTFrog

I bet it hurts so bad to have one of your best seasons in program history and know that you are just a bit better than the worst big 12 teams. Y’all would get handled in a real conference.

SMU is so far below where they need to be to compete in a real league. Enjoy the 9 win seasons in single A baseball! Some days I wish we were still doing that and kicking ass and finishing ranked every year.

ECM

I bet it hurts so bad to have one of your best seasons in program history and know that you are just a bit better than the worst big 12 teams. Y’all would get handled in a real conference.

SMU is so far below where they need to be to compete in a real league. Enjoy the 9 win seasons in single A baseball! Some days I wish we were still doing that and kicking ass and finishing ranked every year.
Yeah, we’re not very good and I’ve said that before. But we went into your house this year and absolutely dominated you. Have fun with Sonny who spent all summer game planning for TCU and can’t show up for a big game

Moose Stuff

Yeah, we’re not very good and I’ve said that before. But we went into your house this year and absolutely dominated you. Have fun with Sonny who spent all summer game planning for TCU and can’t show up for a big game
I’ve always found it therapeutic to trash other teams as a way to make me feel better about how [ Finebaum ]ty mine is.

Prime BEEF

I know Sonny isn’t a splash hire but I actually think he will do well at TCU. I would be shocked if he doesn’t win at least 8 games in year 1.