• The KillerFrogs

Players DO NOT want Sonny Dykes !! They are insisting on Deion.

hiphopfroggy

Well.....TCU is favored by 21 points at the moment...so Vegas would disagree. However, I think they will win as well.

Being beaten by Kansas when we have no coach and our entire program is in disarray one game...doesn't make us "Kansas Football". Come talk to me when we lose 57 road conference games in a row.
I'm just saying, the idea that you have of Kansas might be outdated, and the view that you have of TCU very well could be as well. These things shift quickly with new coaches in play, it seems KU got a good one. TCU? Well we are still waiting....

BABYFACE

Best way to lose 35-40 players to transfer portal is to hire Sonny Dukes.

Evans and Johnston have made it clear they are walking out if Deion isn’t hired. Miller QBrown Banks and others will go with them.

TCU becomes KANSAS for next decade if Sonny is hired.

Different times require different thinking. Players are now in charge of college football. Ignore that NEW DYNAMIC and all your good players will walk out.
Maybe the players might want to concentrate on playing and learning their keys.

arlingtonbell

If Deion Sanders is the right candidate as determined by the powers that be, i will accept that as they are the ones who will be fired if the decision goes south. However if we allow a bunch of players to determine who the next coach is that is unacceptable let them walk . If they are willing to walk for not getting their desired coach then they are not committed to TCU and they arent going to play hard for the new guy anyways id rather be Kansas for a few years and have players and staff committed to the University

Toad Jones

Gary must be WyoFrog in disguise.
35-40 players are not transferring.
Evans and QueJo can insist on whomever they want, but they are 18 year old kids.
TCU will not become Kansas and not for ten minutes, let alone thinking.

I doubt Deion even wants to come here...however, I would be all for him being our coach.

Relax.
Something happened in the last 24/48 hours. Dykes should move on, if he was the guy they would notified everyone by now. Who was the poster on the 25 recruits/players ?. HE SHOULD BE BANNED. He is NOT a fan of this blog and this program. He has some real anger issues toward TCU!!! Get rid of the cancer!!

Fiscuits

I'm just saying, the idea that you have of Kansas might be outdated, and the view that you have of TCU very well could be as well. These things shift quickly with new coaches in play, it seems KU got a good one. TCU? Well we are still waiting....
Really....outdated...again, come back when we have not won a Big 12 road game in 9 years. We are having a bad ending to something that should have ended two years ago.

We are no where near Kansas in Football.....or Basketball for that matter. But I digress....

Toad Jones

Administrators, owners...get rid of this cancer named Wyoming Frog. Make it for life. He has real anger issues with TCU and is a bad, bad poster. He can do some damage here. You can't tell who is reading this blog and I see bad things coming from him now and in the future!.

hiphopfroggy

Really....outdated...again, come back when we have not won a Big 12 road game in 9 years. We are having a bad ending to something that should have ended two years ago.

We are no where near Kansas in Football.....or Basketball for that matter. But I digress....
You are completely dismissing the possibility that Kansas' new coach Leipold is building something there in his first season. He is not responsible for KU's previous years. He beat UT and looked better against OU than TCU did. Another poster pointed out this KU game is for the conference cellar so TCU isn't light years ahead of Kansas at the moment like they were in previous years.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Wish those dudes found him instead of Mathew Shepard...
Oh Lord Wtf GIF

asleep003

Don't care who Evans or other players vote for the coach... which uniforms for a game, yes. He most likely is going into the portal anyway, with his most recent attitude. If he stays, he is gone to NFL after next year. He's only playing 1/2 the 2021 season. I love the players, but don't need 18-21 year old's vote in such an important, hopefully long term, matter to the financial structure of our institution !

hiphopfroggy

Don't care who Evans or other players vote for the coach... which uniforms for a game, yes. He most likely is going into the portal anyway, with his most recent attitude. If he stays, he is gone to NFL after next year. He's only playing 1/2 the 2021 season. I love the players, but don't need 18-21 year old's vote in such an important, hopefully long term, matter to the financial structure of our institution !
This is the wrong perspective to have of the situation. Everyone wants Donati to be the one making the decision, hopefully. Of course he has a lot of people giving him their opinions and he has a lot to consider. How the players on the team feel is one of those considerations. How much it should be weighed is certainly up for discussion. From my point of view the players are the heartbeat of the team and the most connected to the game and what future recruits are looking for when making their college commitment. Recruiting is the lifeline of the financial structure of the football program.

Why do you care that the players vote on their uniforms? Because what current players like indicate what future players will like, for recruiting purposes.

It is not the players fault that Patterson lost touch of the game, he started slipping before any of these current players got here.

asleep003

Adios Amigo, don't let the door hit you on your Trump on the way out.....
Any players who've said they are gone, if they don't get their coach of choice for this team, is already gone mentally and really don't need to be on the field for this team. Even if the 2 top players were to talk this BS ... it's that UT prima donna syndrome, that we've very rarely experienced before.

Those that want to leave... sure Dykes or Napier have experience with the Portal/JC's and etc... the word will be out in the P5/G5 markets.

vicarfrog

Best way to lose 35-40 players to transfer portal is to hire Sonny Dukes.

Evans and Johnston have made it clear they are walking out if Deion isn’t hired. Miller QBrown Banks and others will go with them.

TCU becomes KANSAS for next decade if Sonny is hired.

Different times require different thinking. Players are now in charge of college football. Ignore that NEW DYNAMIC and all your good players will walk out.

My message to Evans, Johnston, Miller, QBrown, Banks, etc. "K. Bye."