• The KillerFrogs

Pitching for the regionals

grt

Coach needs to put Cornelio in the bullpen and start someone else in his place. We can't afford to get down 3 to 5 runs in the first couple of innings and expect to win. He is in a terrible slump at the wrong time of the season.

FrogUltimate

I think I'd go with Brett Walker in game one and Marcelo Perez in game 2. Which is crazy.
Yeh I'm not sure if I'd go Walker or Cornelio game 1, but I think Perez game 2 is the obvious answer there.

Cornelio shouldn't go to the bullpen. There aren't magical starters that are going to appear on our roster overnight. Brown and Parker aren't more reliable options.

mc1502

Would not be wise to shuffle the deck at this point. If there were a better option it would have been revealed by now. Better to roll with what got you there and hope our offense shows up.

And pray……. A lot.

McFroggin

Coach needs to put Cornelio in the bullpen and start someone else in his place. We can't afford to get down 3 to 5 runs in the first couple of innings and expect to win. He is in a terrible slump at the wrong time of the season.

Just received the TCU magazine that essentially says Cornelio is our ace so you much be wrong.