• The KillerFrogs

PGA Championship fantasy pick-em

@The Artist Formerly Known as PhormerPhrog - I had chill bumps as he walked off 18. Wish he could’ve finished even par.

I'd be lying if I didn't tear up on 15. I had been working in the yard and had the Rangers on the TV. Walked inside to clean off to get get a bite to eat and had left the TV on golf. I walked in literally 2 seconds before his tee shot. I thought I was dreaming. Can't imagine what he thought.

First Tee Frog

I almost picked block in the pool but picked one of my best friends instead. I got paired with block in the 3rd round of the 2015 PGA Professional championship. He was the defending champ and we had made the first cut on the number. I played well in round 3 and he didn’t. He was nice guy but certainly did not have as much fun that day as he did this week.

JogginFrog

@JogginFrog - what about the tiebreaker?
I couldn't see where to access anyone's tie-breaking guesses--or the actual number of birdies made by the Group of 20. I suspect the leaderboard order might reflect the tiebreaker (because the overall leaderboard is not in alphabetical order), which means @bc puckett would be the winner--but I don't know for sure and the order could just as easily be based on when entries were submitted.

Can I trust you two to work it out yourselves peacefully? :)