• The KillerFrogs

Perspective, Lads

Westsider

Well, I’ve been laid up all weekend and I’ve learned this by being in front of the tv for hours on end:

If you’re truly obsessing over the wildcat formation and turnovers and assistant coaches who have suddenly gone bad after fifteen magnificent seasons and the possibility of a 5 win season after reaching the B12 championship 10 months ago and everything else that HCGP has screwed up.....

...... all the while people are getting murdered in a place of worship just for being born, St. Jude’s is asking for help for kids born with deformities, people are struggling with cancer, drug addiction, families are destroyed by car wrecks and senseless murders, but yet...

those damn turnovers need to stop and our lousy coaches need to go...or we won’t even win 5 for God’s sake and my life will be miserable,

May I suggest a little perspective, Kiddos.

TCURiggs

Well, I’ve been laid up all weekend and I’ve learned this by being in front of the tv for hours on end:

If you’re truly obsessing over the wildcat formation and turnovers and assistant coaches who have suddenly gone bad after fifteen magnificent seasons and the possibility of a 5 win season after reaching the B12 championship 10 months ago and everything else that HCGP has screwed up.....

...... all the while people are getting murdered in a place of worship just for being born, St. Jude’s is asking for help for kids born with deformities, people are struggling with cancer, drug addiction, families are destroyed by car wrecks and senseless murders, but yet...

those damn turnovers need to stop and our lousy coaches need to go...or we won’t even win 5 for God’s sake and my life will be miserable,

Hope all is well

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
No [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] me too! Can’t take this losing crap!

Seriously, people do live through worse. This bit of fog is nothing like the black cloud that followed TCU around for decades.I watched a coach die on the sidelines, saw his predecessor coach after losing a leg in a car accident, had a player paralyzed against Alabama, zero win season, one win season, huge losses when we were everyone’s homecoming game and it goe on and on.

We are not Alabama that just rearms every year and wins 11 or 12 games every year. For perspective, we are averaging just 7 and 5 since joining the Big 12. Our young teams generally need. Year to grow up. We’ll be fine.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus

Perspective is good and you are s
Seriously, people do live through worse. This bit of fog is nothing like the black cloud that followed TCU around for decades.I watched a coach die on the sidelines, saw his predecessor coach after losing a leg in a car accident, had a player paralyzed against Alabama, zero win season, one win season, huge losses when we were everyone’s homecoming game and it goe on and on.

We are not Alabama that just rearms every year and wins 11 or 12 games every year. For perspective, we are averaging just 7 and 5 since joining the Big 12. Our young teams generally need. Year to grow up. We’ll be fine.
Truer words were never spoken.

This is nothing