• The KillerFrogs

Pepsi Report - Tech Edition

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
At the gate I asked a supervisor where the coupons were. He said at the concession stands. Thought it was a BS answer but didn't have time to haggle. Went to a concession stand, they acted like I was crazy asking for a coupon there. Not pleased with this new process.

Apparently handing them out after your ticket gets scanned does not work? Yet there are 3-4 people trying to give me a free program at that same spot??? How about killing two birds with one stone - put the coupons in the programs.

Another suggestion - make some attempt to communicate what is going on to both fans and workers when you change a policy / method of distribution.

We went to three gates on the east side and found no one handing out vouchers.The people four rows in front of me in 233 were bringing glasses of wine and mixed drinks to their seats. Police nor security seemed to care.

You have good Americans around you. I had to go to a bathroom stall and pour my mixers bc of the hag that sits 2 rows below me. What's sad is that she's probably my age.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I find it hard to complain about something being given to fans for free.

What do y’all want? Should JD have to personally bring you your soda of choice while you recline on a bed of dinosaur feathers being fanned by beautiful women?

It’s a free drink. Lighten up.
I’m working on how to complain about this.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
At the gate I asked a supervisor where the coupons were. He said at the concession stands. Thought it was a BS answer but didn't have time to haggle. Went to a concession stand, they acted like I was crazy asking for a coupon there. Not pleased with this new process.

Apparently handing them out after your ticket gets scanned does not work? Yet there are 3-4 people trying to give me a free program at that same spot??? How about killing two birds with one stone - put the coupons in the programs.

Another suggestion - make some attempt to communicate what is going on to both fans and workers when you change a policy / method of distribution.
Maybe TCU should go back to making you pay for Pepsi so you won’t be so inconvenienced.

BABYFACE

I find it hard to complain about something being given to fans for free.

What do y’all want? Should JD have to personally bring you your soda of choice while you recline on a bed of dinosaur feathers being fanned by beautiful women?

It’s a free drink. Lighten up.

I like the idea of being fanned by beautiful women. Definitely on board with that.

researchfrog

P
Sorry to hear there is still confusion and missed opportunities out there. We know this was the case for the first two games as the drink vouchers were inconsistently distributed. Some were being passed out by staff outside the gates. Others were being passed out by the bag checkers. And still others were distributed by the staff scanning tickets. It was not consistent and led to some fans being missed.

That is why we made a change to the distribution process starting with the Texas Tech game. Our concessions company, Sodexo, stepped up to the plate and offered to help make sure every fan gets an opportunity for their free Pepsi. The vouchers are being distributed at all main concession stands. All you have to do is go to one of the permanent stands and ask. The voucher is good for one free Pepsi product from the fountain.

This new process was communicated in our weekly game day info email on Monday. It was also tweeted on game day by TCU athletics, the AD and several others. Please let me know if there are other communication methods we should consider.

Thanks for your support and we will keep trying to get vouchers to everyone.

Go Frogs!

Post the game day info here, the big fan groups on Facebook, Instagram, and an up-to-date blog that we can bookmark.