• The KillerFrogs

Peach Bowl likely?

Power of Purple

Ticket Exchange Pass
Hi yall, what is the most likely scenario for Tcu if they win out? It look like the semifinals are Peach and Fiesta so I'm thinking Probably they would put us to Peach verse UGA? If we lost then we would go Sugar vs Alabama is that correct? Thanks

froginmn

Hi yall, what is the most likely scenario for Tcu if they win out? It look like the semifinals are Peach and Fiesta so I'm thinking Probably they would put us to Peach verse UGA? If we lost then we would go Sugar vs Alabama is that correct? Thanks
If we lost what?

Scenarios are:

1) playoffs - likely Fiesta if 2nd or 3rd (I expect Georgia would get Peach; would be tough to put us #4 if we win out)

2) we lose before the CCG but win the CCG - Sugar

3) we maintain NY6 status but lose CCG and don't make playoffs - likely Cotton; could be Orange

Edit: I wouldn't book any airline tickets yet. Lots of football to be played.

Endless Purple

If the Frogs do win out, I would like to see the Fiesta over the Peach - only reason is that the Frogs have not won the Fiesta yet, but already have a banner for the Rose, Sugar, Cotton, and Peach. Few teams have all 6.

If the Frogs lose in the CCG, then I would like the Orange for the same reason above.

All after needing to beat BU and ISU.

SuperBarrFrog

IF we go undefeated, guessing we’d be #3 against #2 OSU. Unless they throw Tennessee back into the mix, in which case we’d drop to 4 so they could avoid a first round rematch.
Right. Unless UGA loses a game we will be in the 2-3 game if we win out And the Dawgs will definitely choose to play in ATL. I live in Atlanta and TCU kicked ass here last time, so I’d love to be wrong.

Planks

If we lose the CCG, we are probably in the Cotton bowl vs a G5 team. Cincinnati or Tulane or Coastal Carolina, etc.

Fiesta and Peach will be playoffs
Sugar is B12 vs SEC by contract
Orange is ACC vs SEC/BIG/Notre Dame by contract
Rose is BIG vs PAC by contract

That leaves the cotton as the only option for TCU if we lose the CCG. Cotton is also the only option for the G5 team, they can’t go to any other bowl by contract this year.

Start mentally preparing yourselves for 12-1 TCU vs 12-1 Coastal Carolina in the Cotton bowl, that’s probably the most likely scenario.

Power of Purple

Ticket Exchange Pass
If we lose the CCG, we are probably in the Cotton bowl vs a G5 team. Cincinnati or Tulane or Coastal Carolina, etc.

Fiesta and Peach will be playoffs
Sugar is B12 vs SEC by contract
Orange is ACC vs SEC/BIG/Notre Dame by contract
Rose is BIG vs PAC by contract

That leaves the cotton as the only option for TCU if we lose the CCG. Cotton is also the only option for the G5 team, they can’t go to any other bowl by contract this year.

Start mentally preparing yourselves for 12-1 TCU vs 12-1 Coastal Carolina in the Cotton bowl, that’s probably the most likely scenario.
Sounds good to me. Have wanted to see TCU in the Cotton for years. Really our true bowl home as a SWC school

Knock it off hartung. You are angering the football gods. Were you watching last night when fowler was talking about kell being 12 for 12? When they were projecting us in the conference champ game and the scoop and score happened?
Have we learned nothing of how the energy on this board affects the team?

Focus! Somebody get jobu a bottle of rum and a bucket of chicken.

Rex Kramer

Knock it off hartung. You are angering the football gods. Were you watching last night when fowler was talking about kell being 12 for 12? When they were projecting us in the conference champ game and the scoop and score happened?
Have we learned nothing of how the energy on this board affects the team?

Focus! Somebody get jobu a bottle of rum and a bucket of chicken.