• The KillerFrogs

Patterson comments post game

FrogCop19

Did he at least literally complete more than 1 pass the last 3 games? Yes. That’s better than we saw at the beginning of the year. His reading defenses was not consistently at the level it needs to be but he showed much more touch on the ball. He had some dimes down the stretch.

So yes he absolutely improved. Defenses countered with looks they showed him and that’s the next step he needs to take. But he was missing wide open receivers by miles his first 4 games.

There is not anyone looking at objective tape that thinks he didn’t improve from where he was at first four games to last four.

Agreed completely.

I would be very interested to see how many incomplete passes were his fault vs. the WR just flat out dropping the ball. I know for a fact that there were three touchdowns MINIMUM that were right in the bread basket and dropped by the WR. Without having access to every game tape I'm not sure how one would get that number, but compare over/under-thrown balls to drops thrown directly into and out of the hands of WR and I think Max's true numbers would shine.

SwissArmyFrog

Someone is stealing money.

I point the finger somewhere else. A lot of us paid thousands of dollars for season tickets. On top of $ for beer, parking, travel, Uber, and I’m not the one pulling in 5M a year to not really be disappointed that we lost our last game and didn’t become bowl eligible.

IF this was going to be the attitude I wish someone would’ve let us know before we sat in [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]ty conditions for 4 hours, knowing god damn well that we’d be called out for being bad fans if we didn’t show up.

Yes. This whole bit is getting tiresome. .

giphy.gif

Frogo

Hope Gary retires

I see this sentiment repeated. I think it's short-sighted and ignores reality. Before GP we never imagined having a coach of his caliber. No coach is harder working or smarter. We're damn lucky to have him. Faults and blind spots? Sure. Good luck finding the one without them. But there are a ton of lesser coaches out there. Just my humble opinion.