• The KillerFrogs

Patch: TCU Athletics' New Game Day Concessions Embrace Fort Worth

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

TCU Athletics' New Game Day Concessions Embrace Fort Worth​

Jennifer Toone Corrigan, Community Contributor

"Introducing "Taste of FunkyTown". Every bite. Every sip. The buzz of the community. The beat of gameday. A taste of Fort Worth. Local ingredients. Imaginative flavors. Quality and service that's second-to-none in the university stadium world, staying true to Texas roots."

Horned Frog fans have exciting new concessions options this fall at Amon. G Carter Stadium thanks to upgrade in TCU Athletics' new culinary based concepts.

New concepts include Wine on the Goal Line (wine paired with various charcuterie boards); Quench featuring specialty drinks (nitro-brewed coffee, enhanced waters, healthy food options); gourmet hot dogs and super-sized everything; and North End Zone Deck – a new location for beer and wine.

Read more at https://patch.com/texas/across-tx/tcu-athletics-new-game-day-concessions-embrace-fort-worth

Follow @tasteoffunkytown
VIDEO:

Eight

TCU Athletics' New Game Day Concessions Embrace Fort Worth​

Jennifer Toone Corrigan, Community Contributor

"Introducing "Taste of FunkyTown". Every bite. Every sip. The buzz of the community. The beat of gameday. A taste of Fort Worth. Local ingredients. Imaginative flavors. Quality and service that's second-to-none in the university stadium world, staying true to Texas roots."

Horned Frog fans have exciting new concessions options this fall at Amon. G Carter Stadium thanks to upgrade in TCU Athletics' new culinary based concepts.

New concepts include Wine on the Goal Line (wine paired with various charcuterie boards); Quench featuring specialty drinks (nitro-brewed coffee, enhanced waters, healthy food options); gourmet hot dogs and super-sized everything; and North End Zone Deck – a new location for beer and wine.

Read more at https://patch.com/texas/across-tx/tcu-athletics-new-game-day-concessions-embrace-fort-worth

Follow @tasteoffunkytown
VIDEO:

if ever a concession stand item ever, i mean ever confirmed every bad stereotype about the tcu fan base it is this item:

"wine paired with various charcuterie boards"
not ever sure you can be considered a real football fan if you even know how to pronounce charcuterie. seriously sounds like something mr and mrs sweat enjoy on the firm yacht in monte carlo harbor watching the race

if ever a concession stand item ever, i mean ever confirmed every bad stereotype about the tcu fan base it is this item:

"wine paired with various charcuterie boards"
not ever sure you can be considered a real football fan if you even know how to pronounce charcuterie. seriously sounds like something mr and mrs sweat enjoy on the firm yacht in monte carlo harbor watching the race
I cannot even begin to pronounce it. (Nor would it likely be in my diet.)

Wine at a football game just seems wrong.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
It's a bunch of meats you eat with your fingers. Think 'French Caveman Chow' and you won't be far wrong. Of course, it took the Phonecians to figure out wine, and the Egyptians glass, so there was a bit of work past the meat part...

Eight

"I'll take a hot dog and a beer here!"

EnchantingExemplaryHoverfly-max-1mb.gif

4 Oaks Frog

Please tell me how this has anything to do with “Funkytown” food?!!?
There ain’t no Funkytown food I know that you eat with your pinky finger sticking out. Brisket, Ribs, Greasy Burgers, Chili, Catfish…that’s Funkytown food
WINE? MD2020 maybe…
GO FROGS!
BEAT ut Lite!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fornicate baylor!!

Eight

It's a bunch of meats you eat with your fingers. Think 'French Caveman Chow' and you won't be far wrong. Of course, it took the Phonecians to figure out wine, and the Egyptians glass, so there was a bit of work past the meat part...

think french for just as we charge you dumbarse americans way too much for a bottle of water with no bubbles or a glass of ice we are going to put the screws to you for a fancy version of a lunchable and individual pieces of fruit

GenXFrog

I'd be happy if they just figured out how to stop cooking the hamburgers patties to a crisp.

Also, rather than wine, the wife would like a frozen drink during the 90+ degree day games.

Pharm Frog

Get past the French name you scheissing rubes. I enjoy a charcuterie board at Flying Saucer with a few beers. Nothing fancy about sliced smoked sausage, cheeses, mustard, and some bread.

Put a variety pack of deli meets and cheese on a cutting board and there you go…

Frog-in-law1995

We did a charcuterie board for dinner at some wine place in Clearfork area a while back before a movie. Wife’s choice, obvi. First and only time I’ve ever bought a hot dog at a movie.