• The KillerFrogs

Parting is sweet sorrow

Fiscuits

While today’s announcement is 5 years over due - I would be (we all would be) remiss to dance on the end of Gary’s career at TCU.

His teams gave me some of the greatest times with my family on Saturdays that I could never recreate if I tried.

He’ll always be a legend in Fort Worth and at TCU.

Hopefully when the sting of this wears off - all parties will be able to appreciate what he did do…and not the last few years where it went south.

Thanks, LHCGMFP.

Go Frogs!

steelfrog

Tier 1
Steel is far more interested in what he’s gonna get paid next year and the 5 after that than 5 years ago. Can barely remember 5 years ago

You people lionize these guys too much. The man was paid very handsomely over the years. He stopped doing the job. He’s out just like Steel would be out. Nothing to be sentimental over

Fiscuits

Steel is far more interested in what he’s gonna get paid next year and the 5 after that than 5 years ago. Can barely remember 5 years ago

You people lionize these guys too much. The man was paid very handsomely over the years. He stopped doing the job. He’s out just like Steel would be out. Nothing to be sentimental over
I kind of agree for the most part - but it’s still bittersweet. My kids went to every TCU home game since they were born (both now in college) and know, no
Other coach than Gary.

But, I am 100% glad this change was made.