• The KillerFrogs

Parking for ISU game

Paul in uhh

We haven't attended a game on campus in five years. What is the parking situation? Any advice would be appreciated
You ca try to park in a neighborhood north of the stadium or south of the TCU baseball fields if you don’t have a parking pass.

Uber drops you off at the visitor center which is across the street from the Rec.

Free (?) shuttle parking at doxology church on Hulen

The church shuttle works well..going to the stadium .. drops you off by lot 1..expect a long line after the game..we are in lot 7 next to bellaire and stadium.. the line often is up to our spot leaving the game

What Up Toad

You ca try to park in a neighborhood north of the stadium or south of the TCU baseball fields if you don’t have a parking pass.

Uber drops you off at the visitor center which is across the street from the Rec.

Free (?) shuttle parking at doxology church on Hulen

To add to this, you need to get to the campus early to find parking on the streets. It is almost impossible to find if you're looking less than 2 hours before the game.

Endless Purple

Another vote for Doxology plus free shuttle. Works well.

I used them for several years before getting a parking pass. Even when I showed up earlier this season for a game and found my parking given away to others, I went over to the church.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Can’t beat Doxology church shuttle, FREE but please tip the drivers. Safe, clean, professional, no charge to park at the church too, well lit, friendly staff, dropoff at the Carter only a short walk to westside, and best of all almost entirely unknown to visiting fans so you’re surrounded by purple. You’ll hear or overhear some Frog legend stories floating from the 50’s forward on the rides in & out. It’s like riding in Living History.

Pharm Frog

Can’t beat Doxology church shuttle, FREE but please tip the drivers. Safe, clean, professional, no charge to park at the church too, well lit, friendly staff, dropoff at the Carter only a short walk to westside, and best of all almost entirely unknown to visiting fans so you’re surrounded by purple. You’ll hear or overhear some Frog legend stories floating from the 50’s forward on the rides in & out. It’s like riding in Living History.
Maybe they should offer a horse-and-carriage option. Complete the experience.

y2kFrog

Travis shuttle is great too. Depends on where you’re coming from. If you’re coming up Berry Street from the east it’s the way to go.

I’ll also add that I don’t wait at any point going to and from.

Last edited:

Brog

right, but 90% of the good part about parking at Doxology is GOING to the game. Better be prepared for a LONG (excuse the capitals) LONG wait getting back to your car. They do the best they can, but there's really no avoiding the wait.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
right, but 90% of the good part about parking at Doxology is GOING to the game. Better be prepared for a LONG (excuse the capitals) LONG wait getting back to your car. They do the best they can, but there's really no avoiding the wait.
Mr. Brog is correct but allow me to caveat—walking from your ACS seat to nearby pickup point just at Lot 1 corner entrance on Bellaire will be the extent of your physical exertions as Dox has multi buses lined up curbside for immediate boarding & departing. Once onboard you’re rested, out of the weather & exchanging Victory stories with Frogs while you either wait or transported safely/securely to Dox. Agreed, much time could pass but you’re not hustling a mile or more on your soggy shoes.