1. The KillerFrogs

Pandemic School Thread

Discussion in 'The Pit' started by PhillyFrog, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Yep, and there are millions of people who see these steps as necessary and important.

2. They’re not far behind if my developer connections are right about what’s going on behind the scenes with the next iOS update.

3. from the article...

Eran Meggido, corporate vice president Windows Product & Education, at Microsoft:

"We are pleased to be working with Los Angeles Unified to help educators, staff and students return to schools sooner and safer.''

——

I assume by “sooner and safer” they mean “dead ass last and with draconian surveillance measures.”

4. This is only the beginning. These companies are working on passport systems that will control every aspect of our lives by tying them into social credit scores. If you think this COVID passport is draconian wait until you can't get a loan or plane ticket because your "credit score" is too low to be trusted with those types of transaction.

EDIT: I realize this sounds completely unhinged, but trust me, this is being worked on right now.

5. Just another example of how the influence of Communist China is attacking Liberty all across the world. It was a mistake for Nixon to open trade with the Communists.

Salfrog and Showtime Joe 2.0 like this.
  6. FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!!!...well, not THAT science...

7. TxFrog1999 likes this.
  8. Salfrog, Eight and HFrog1999 like this.
  9. I bet there will be some rigorous debate among the FWISD board on this topic.

[​IMG]

10. The radical lady on the FWISD board, Ashley Paz, was ranting and raving as soon as Abbott announced all of this.

11. The state of Ohio negotiated with the teachers' union to prioritize teachers over the elderly for vaccinations in return for them returning to the classroom March 1. 96% of public schools there are open (soon to be 99), but not Cleveland. They reneged on that promise and say that, among other things, there needs to be arrangement for PPE, ventilation, and other safeguards.

Which part of vaccinated is unclear to teachers?

https://www.wkyc.com/mobile/article...rning/95-eeb2d9e3-afbc-458d-a773-159df1562824

This is exactly why I don't think there will be an end to shutdowns and mask requirements. Doesn't matter what you give, there is still a theoretical scenario that hasn't been addressed.

12. Our school district sent out a survey to parents about continuing to require masks

13. They don’t call it the mistake on the lake for nothing

TCURiggs and froginmn like this.
  14. Salfrog likes this.