• The KillerFrogs

Paging TCUOwnsthebig12

TCURiggs

NOW you can say that my prediction was wrong!

illK6U.gif

SuperTFrog

Thank you for finally eating crow. Took you long enough, but better late than never. Next time spare us 8 pages and just eat crow on page one!

Also, are you going to say that you’re wrong or just let us say it? Too hard for you to admit it yourself?

Last edited:

SuperTFrog

Will you post as many times saying that your prediction was wrong as you posted defending your stupid prediction? Read through the thread and you probably have about 49 more to go. Why don’t you just do them all in a row. Reply to all of your comments in this thread with “I am an idiot” and we’ll all forgive you.

TCUownstheBig12

Will you post as many times saying that your prediction was wrong as you posted defending your stupid prediction? Read through the thread and you probably have about 49 more to go. Why don’t you just do them all in a row. Reply to all of your comments in this thread with “I am an idiot” and we’ll all forgive you.

I was wrong about saying, at the beginning of the conference season, that this team was closer to being an NIT team than a 4-5 seed. Unless something shocking happens, we will likely be a 5-7 seed. In the world of hot sports opinions, this one wasn't even lukewarm...I was even surprised at the vitriol spewing from the purple faithful here. I get why you guys were mad when I said that our basketball fans aren't the most intelligent when it comes to the game (I probably shouldn't have reacted that way)...but the outright craziness over the prediction still boggles my mind.

But this incorrect prediction does not mean I'm going say I wrong about the other predictions (i.e. Hamdy not having a 20-10 game...he's hasn't even sniffed it, my use of an 11-seed in doing my calculation for the midway point between a 5-seed and being relegated to the NIT, the depth of our squad, etc. etc.)--because I still stand by those as being absolutely spot on.

If making an incorrect prediction...and one that probably was arguably "true" up until the final week of the regular season (definitely, the second to last week in the season)...makes one an "idiot"...then this board has the highest concentration of "idiots" in the history of mankind.

Surfrog

I was wrong about saying, at the beginning of the conference season, that this team was closer to being an NIT team than a 4-5 seed. Unless something shocking happens, we will likely be a 5-7 seed. In the world of hot sports opinions, this one wasn't even lukewarm...I was even surprised at the vitriol spewing from the purple faithful here. I get why you guys were mad when I said that our basketball fans aren't the most intelligent when it comes to the game (I probably shouldn't have reacted that way)...but the outright craziness over the prediction still boggles my mind.

But this incorrect prediction does not mean I'm going say I wrong about the other predictions (i.e. Hamdy not having a 20-10 game...he's hasn't even sniffed it, my use of an 11-seed in doing my calculation for the midway point between a 5-seed and being relegated to the NIT, the depth of our squad, etc. etc.)--because I still stand by those as being absolutely spot on.

If making an incorrect prediction...and one that probably was arguably "true" up until the final week of the regular season (definitely, the second to last week in the season)...makes one an "idiot"...then this board has the highest concentration of "idiots" in the history of mankind.

You really dont know when to shut up do you?