• The KillerFrogs

Paging TCUOwnsthebig12

Moose Stuff

I didn’t read the original thread, but it seems like that “lucky to make the NIT” comment was sarcasm that many people missed, which is a big part of the reason this whole thread happened.

A contributing factor to both the existence of this thread and it’s length is the poster in question lacking the ability to state his case and move on, ignoring subsequent responses to him from people who at this point are just piling on for [ Finebaum ]s and giggles (myself included).

P

purplePPO

Pot meet kettle. You hated the TCU QB this past season so you are just as much a hater mr parking lot patrol

Wrong. I never hate. I disliked your obsessive, compulsive fixation on a slightly average QB. You still posting from your mothers basement? Asking for a friend.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
15C9403A-155D-46C3-8968-4AA6C362095E.gif

ifrog

Lol did you miss me PPO?

For the record the troll that you responded to is not a friend. Just pointing out the hypocrisy. Carry on

P

purplePPO

Lol did you miss me PPO?

For the record the troll that you responded to is not a friend. Just pointing out the hypocrisy. Carry on

I could have sworn it was you. It's like talking with and trying to reason with a brick wall. It reminded me of you. Carry on!

Frog-in-law1995

I didn’t read the original thread, but it seems like that “lucky to make the NIT” comment was sarcasm that many people missed, which is a big part of the reason this whole thread happened.

Yeah, I’ve been so confused. While we’re at it, perhaps I’m misunderstanding this, and I apologize if so, but if 75% of the time, an 11 seed is the lowest given to non-auto qualifiers, but 25% of the time it’s a 12, then presuming 11 will be the lowest this year seems pretty logical. Is there more to it I’m missing?

TCUownstheBig12

Yeah, I’ve been so confused. While we’re at it, perhaps I’m misunderstanding this, and I apologize if so, but if 75% of the time, an 11 seed is the lowest given to non-auto qualifiers, but 25% of the time it’s a 12, then presuming 11 will be the lowest this year seems pretty logical. Is there more to it I’m missing?

Thank you.

SuperTFrog

If he would have said “based on previous years it has either been an 11 or a 12 so I used an 11” then no one would have cared.

SuperTFrog

By this logic, you are wrong because it has been a 13 and 14 seed as well (once each in the 14 cases).
I agree, you should have written a 13 or 14 seed. I think at this point you are arguing with yourself. Everybody knows that you are completely wrong except for you. The internet is a safe place for you.

TCUownstheBig12

I agree, you should have written a 13 or 14 seed. I think at this point you are arguing with yourself. Everybody knows that you are completely wrong except for you. The internet is a safe place for you.

Nope. You were wrong in theory and in practice. You are just flat out wrong, no matter how you slice and dice it.

Sorry, bud...better luck next time.