• The KillerFrogs

PAC not expanding (for now)

Moose Stuff

Well if you feel you need to create another thread to make yourself feel good, go ahead.

I created another thread because I didn’t know it was posted elsewhere and even if it was I felt it probably deserved it’s own thread so people could see it before it got buried in the middle of another one. Clearly the one who needs to feel good is the guy who posted it elsewhere and is now complaining about my double post. Really weird response man. I can’t imagine caring.

Palliative Care

Wow what a relief. Let's end this constant speculation and play some football. Let the conference look into expansion but not like it needs to be done tomorrow. The PAC 12 can stick their high and mighty BS and we don't need to care about them one bit. Beat OU and UT and settle the score with them. Win at least ten games this year and a bowl. Oh and give ESPN the finger.

Purp

I think this announcement is totally predictable. It makes no sense for the P12 or remaining B12 teams to let OUT off the hook for leaving early. This statement forces them, the SEC, and ESPN to make the next move if they want to move before the GoR ends. Once they've paid exit fees I suspect arrangements have already been made for everything to fall into place rather quickly. I don't find it conveivable that the P12 won't add 4 teams in the central time zone for more attractive and higher revenue time slots once the time is right.

SuperTFrog

I created another thread because I didn’t know it was posted elsewhere and even if it was I felt it probably deserved it’s own thread so people could see it before it got buried in the middle of another one. Clearly the one who needs to feel good is the guy who posted it elsewhere and is now complaining about my double post. Really weird response man. I can’t imagine caring.
I agree this deserves its one thread. This is massive news that not all people would see because not everyone reads all 200 pages of a thread…

Eight

I agree this deserves its one thread. This is massive news that not all people would see because not everyone reads all 200 pages of a thread…

not sure i call this exactly massive news when it is what was expected by many and what gsr has told us would happen for over a week