• The KillerFrogs

PAC - 12

SuperTFrog

Another stellar weekend for the PAC 12.

Two of the three ranked teams lost. #13 UCLA lost at home to Fresno. Other losses were #19 ASU losing by 10 to BYU, Colorado losing 30-0 to Minnesota, Utah losing to San Diego St in OT^3, and Arizona losing to Northern Arizona.

The bad news for the Frogs is Cal struggled with Sacramento St and only won by 12.

Big Frog II

Another stellar weekend for the PAC 12.

Two of the three ranked teams lost. #13 UCLA lost at home to Fresno. Other losses were #19 ASU losing by 10 to BYU, Colorado losing 30-0 to Minnesota, Utah losing to San Diego St in OT^3, and Arizona losing to Northern Arizona.

The bad news for the Frogs is Cal struggled with Sacramento St and only won by 12.
Cal led 42-20 in he 4th quarter.

Pharm Frog

I could see myself some day back in higher education at Northern Arizona. Awesome location. One of my best employees in my career moved from Flagstaff to Waco two years before I took over the region. I used to tell her that she’s lucky that I inherited her as an employee because I would have never hired someone who chose to relocate from Flagstaff to Waco. She’s now retired up in Idaho. Much better judgment IMO.

Virginia Frog

One of my buddies graduated from Northern Arizona. He told me that is their first win against Arizona since 1932.
I have a childhood neighbor/friend of 40 years plus who is a Biology/Wildlife professor at NAU. He's an expert on the desert tortoise.

Don't get me wrong, I like the underdog to get the W so good going NAU. It's just that the PAC is not as strong as the new B12, IMO and I want the college football world to KNOW that.

(Did you know that Flagstaff gets more snow annually than Burlington, VT? As an Easterner, I find that fact amazing!)

Eight

I noticed Barlow didn’t get any carries for usc. I can’t believe he can’t break into the lineup. Anyone now the situation?

usc has little to no interest running the football right now, especially with harrell basically auditioning for his next job the rest of the year

froggy

usc has little to no interest running the football right now, especially with harrell basically auditioning for his next job the rest of the year
They used 4 backs for 23 carries including qb. So it appears he is not one of the top 3 backs