1. The KillerFrogs

Over the Top Media Coverage of Biden/Harris - Official Thread

Discussion in 'The Pit' started by Bob Sugar, Jan 20, 2021.

1. He will take on Putin as much as a piano takes on Elton John

tcudoc, Bob Sugar and TxFrog1999 like this.
  2. never understood the idea that biden has some tough guy in him.

Bob Sugar and Showtime Joe 2.0 like this.
  3. FIFY

AroundWorldFrog likes this.
  4. Oh yeah? Just ask Cornpop.

5. Shooting in Austin's entertainment district (6th Street)...

Austin police arrest one of two suspects involved in downtown shooting that left 14 injured

https://www.statesman.com/story/new...ast-13-shot-suspect-remains-large/7666624002/

Probably won't get much national coverage though...

'Police noted that they do not have a "very detailed" description of the suspect, who Chacon said is a "black male wearing a black shirt with a skinny build and with dreadlocks."'

6. I am a heavy listener of a Nevada talk station called KXNT, its the WBAP equivalent in Las Vegas.

Every half hour they do the CBS News updates... and I remember how during the Trump Administration it was almost always negative Trump news.

Since Biden was sworn in... its always 100% positive. I have never heard any negative coverage or tone over Biden. And I am not exaggerating. They never go negative with him. They always report on him as if he is some kind of messiah figure without blemish. And these are just CBS News updates, they are supposed to be unbiased.

It's crazy how the contrast is different. But it makes sense. Biden is their supported puppet. Of course they wont criticize him.

7. I'm sure the liberals will paint those people as either (1) racists, or (2) owned by Rupert Murdoch (I mean, they're Australian, aren't they?)

8. Not sure if real, but I wouldn't be shocked if it were...

2021061600b.jpg

9. [​IMG]

10. I'm not sure what's worse, the gif or those candles.

11. Proof:

13. OMG when I saw that I assumed it was the actual Bee. SMH

I wonder what our left-leaning posters have to say about this. At some point it has to become a little embarrassing to them, no?

14. Same here. Then I watched the video and heard him actually say it himself. What a scheissing embarrassment.