1. The KillerFrogs

Over the Top Media Coverage of Biden/Harris - Official Thread

Discussion in 'The Pit' started by Bob Sugar, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Why are you watching it?

2. Walked into the breakroom at the office to get more coffee. Heard Biden talking about being in a winter of peril. Walked back out.

3. [​IMG]

4. Just curious, at what point do we now decide that a group of people’s overflowing devotion to politicians becomes a cult? I missed the metric we used for Trump, was it the wearing of the Maga hat?

5. Red hats were/are a cult. This is just the "new normal."

6. Where did this come from? Good god, this is creepy.

I mean, I know we aren't North Korea, but this is straight out of the NK propaganda playbook, just like that CNN guy's adoration. Even has the same kind of graphics.

Hopefully it is a joke. Unfortunately, the CNN guy wasn't joking.

7. Wallik shows his true colors.

Showtime Joe 2.0 likes this.
  8. WNB.

Eh...probably would, but only a couple times before she got REALLY annoying.

Seriously, the troubling part is how she says that is a really good question.

Salfrog and Bob Sugar like this.
  9. Softball manufacturers are going to have to ramp up production and open new distribution routes to DC, they will be lobbed in unprecedented amounts over the next 4 years.

10. From the head of strategic comma for CNN...who apparently has never seen fireworks.

11. Which one is a Jeff Dunham puppet...

8CBD92FD-2C56-4377-9A25-39BA1F605EB0.jpeg

12. The comments are great.

13. I particularly liked the one pointing out that most likely our enemies made the fireworks.

14. No, our enemy now is the .0000001% of our country that are white supremacists. Biden said in the speech today. Well, until he invades the Middle East.