• The KillerFrogs

Our last TD

SnoSki

There are PATs after the clock runs out if you chose to kick one. Otherwise games wouldn’t get tied up with a touchdown scored as the clock runs out. Apparently it’s optional though and was unnecessary.

Yeah this seems to make the most sense otherwise you’d need to have the clock stop before 0:00 for an untimed down?

froginmn

Yeah this seems to make the most sense otherwise you’d need to have the clock stop before 0:00 for an untimed down?
It's rule 8, section 3.

An attempt is only made if it might affect the outcome. And even then, if you lead by 1 or 2 and the affect can harm you (like a blocked attempt) you can decline.

Frozen Frog

This is Big 12 football. For the other Minnesotans this isn't the MIAC. (If you want to see what running up the score looks like look at St. Thomas.) There were no issues during the handshake at the end of the game, and it appeared Miles was fine with the end.

It is usually a bad look, but you also need to get Collins some reps. He is coming back from injury. Last year I don't think many of us expected Rodgers or Muehlstein to take significant snaps, but they did. You need to grow your players, and that is what TCU did today with the game out of hand.

PurpleBlood87

I remember covering a high school game between Marcus and Wichita Falls Rider or Old High
Marcus was up big and had brought in its backups and was running the ball trying the get the game over.
Then the opposing coach decided to start calling timeouts with about 6 minutes left.
So Marcus head coach literally said "scheiss it, throw deep." Marcus scored on the next play and the opposing coach didn't call anymore timeouts.

Billy Clyde

I remember covering a high school game between Marcus and Wichita Falls Rider or Old High
Marcus was up big and had brought in its backups and was running the ball trying the get the game over.
Then the opposing coach decided to start calling timeouts with about 6 minutes left.
So Marcus head coach literally said "scheiss it, throw deep." Marcus scored on the next play and the opposing coach didn't call anymore timeouts.

Every time I see that gif I wish I could pause it. Is that a pink bra barely visible, or . . . ??? If ever a beer company decides to do an ad campaign with The World's Most Interesting Woman, I nominate her.